Court and Probate Records - USA, Up to 2017
Court and Probate Records(222)
- The 1864 Baltimore City Directory Project - Free, web-based version of the 1864 Baltimore City directory.
- Afro-Louisiana History and Genealogy 1719-1820 - Online searchable database of over 100,000 descriptions of slaves found in documents in Louisiana between 1718 and 1821 from Dr. Gwendolyn Midlo Hall.
- North Dakota Recorders Information Network
- Native American Land Patents - North Dakota - A listing by state and Tribe of land patents.
- 1902 Louisiana State University Year Book - Faculty & student names with selected photos.
- Indian Lands Noted on the Laporte-Winamac Land Office
- Laport-Winamac Land Office Entries, 1833-1855 - A brief introduction to the database above.
- Laporte-Winamac Database Search Page
- Texas General Land Office
- The Old 300 Genealogical Database - The Old 300 database actually includes a core listing of all settlers who had received land grants in Austin's Colony by the eve of the war for independence from Mexico.
- An 1858 Fort Bridger Poll Book - Voter list for area now Fort Bridger, Uinta County, WY; then Green River County, Utah territory.
- Texas General Land Office - Land Grant Search - Online searchable database of over 442,716 land grant records.
- 1768 Ship Arrivals, Charleston, SC
- Deed Data Pool - Downloadable deed files for Kentucky, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia & West Virginia.
- New York Indorsed Land Papers, 1643-1676
- General Land Office Index
- Fort Wayne Database Search Page
- The Indianapolis Donation
- Hoosier Homestead Award Database - Database of Indiana farms which have been in the same family for over 100 years. Over 3,000 farms are listed, the oldest dating from 1797
- ICPR: Land Records - A variety of online searchable databases from the Indiana Commission on Public Records.
- 1872 Foreign-Born Voters of California
- Native American Land Patents - Colorado - A listing by state and Tribe of land patents.
- BLM - Colorado Electronic Reading Room - United States Bureau of Land Management.
- Maryland, Cecil County Probate Estates Files, 1851 - (1851 - 1940, ) - ndex and images of probate estate files. The Event date is the probate year. The images for files 1873-1 through 1873-28 are currently not available.
- Minnesota Will Records, 1849-1918 - (1849 - 1919, ) - This collection is sponsored by the Minnesota Historical Society State Archives, (www.mnhs.org) the National Association of Government Archivists and Records Administrations (www.NAGARA.org), and FamilySearch (www.familysearch.org). Name indexes ...
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999