Court and Probate Records - USA, Up to 2015
Court and Probate Records(264)
- Hoosier Homestead Award Database - Database of Indiana farms which have been in the same family for over 100 years. Over 3,000 farms are listed, the oldest dating from 1797
- The Indianapolis Donation
- Indian Lands Noted on the Laporte-Winamac Land Office
- General Land Office Index
- Native American Land Patents - Colorado - A listing by state and Tribe of land patents.
- ICPR: Land Records - A variety of online searchable databases from the Indiana Commission on Public Records.
- Fort Wayne Database Search Page
- The 1864 Baltimore City Directory Project - Free, web-based version of the 1864 Baltimore City directory.
- Native American Land Patents - North Dakota - A listing by state and Tribe of land patents.
- North Dakota Recorders Information Network
- Afro-Louisiana History and Genealogy 1719-1820 - Online searchable database of over 100,000 descriptions of slaves found in documents in Louisiana between 1718 and 1821 from Dr. Gwendolyn Midlo Hall.
- Laporte-Winamac Database Search Page
- Laport-Winamac Land Office Entries, 1833-1855 - A brief introduction to the database above.
- 1902 Louisiana State University Year Book - Faculty & student names with selected photos.
- BLM - Colorado Electronic Reading Room - United States Bureau of Land Management.
- 1872 Foreign-Born Voters of California
- Real Property Record Cards
- Mesa County, Colorado Inheritance Tax, 1920-1934 - (1920 - 1934, ) - This index was compiled from the official record of Inheritance Tax Records filed in the Mesa County Court. The information contained in the full archive record generally shows the name of the estate, date of filing, case number, name of the dece ...
- Vermont Probate Files, 1791-1919 - (1791 - 1919, ) - Index and images of probate estate files. Each estate file consists of multiple images. Currently images are available for Chittenden and Essex Counties. Additional counties will be added later.
- Vermont Land Records, Early to 1900 - (1850 - 1900, ) - Land records give the locations and dates for land transactions with the names of buyers and sellers. Most volumes of land records have indexes of buyers and sellers. Look in the indexes first to find the volumes and page numbers where the actua ...
- Louisiana, Orleans Parish Estate Files, 1804-1846 - (1804 - 1846, ) - Index of probate estate files. Each estate file consists of multiple images. The event date is the probate date. Although the title of this collection indicates Orleans Parish as the locality, the Orleans Parish Court of Probate had jurisdictio ...
- Maryland, Cecil County Probate Estates Files, 1851 - (1851 - 1940, ) - ndex and images of probate estate files. The Event date is the probate year. The images for files 1873-1 through 1873-28 are currently not available.
- Minnesota Will Records, 1849-1918 - (1849 - 1919, ) - This collection is sponsored by the Minnesota Historical Society State Archives, (www.mnhs.org) the National Association of Government Archivists and Records Administrations (www.NAGARA.org), and FamilySearch (www.familysearch.org). Name indexes ...
- New York, Kings County Estates Files, 1866-1923 - (1866 - 1923, ) - Brief indexes of estate files. The files may include lists of heirs, oaths of executors, reports of witnesses, forms about guardians, etc.
- Wisconsin Land Records -- Interactive Search - Pre-1908 Homestead and Cash Entry Patents from the BLM
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999