Military Records - USA, 1970 - 1979
- Vietnam Memorial Index - (1957 - 1991, 58,175 Records) - Dedicated in November 1982, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial honors members of the United States military who died in Southeast Asia during the Vietnam War or were still categorized as missing in action (MIA) at the time the monument was built. Its ...
- Vietnam Casualties 1956 - 1998 - (1956 - 1998, 58,193 Records) - Records on Military Personnel Who Died, Were Missing in Action or Prisoners of War as a Result of the Vietnam Conflict, created, 1/20/1967 - 12/1998, documenting the period 6/8/1956 - 1/21/1998 Series from Record Group 330: Records of the Offi ...
- Army Casualties 1956 - 2003 - (1956 - 2003, 58,278 Records) - Records with Unit Information on Military Personnel Who Died During the Vietnam War, created, ca. 1983 - 12/18/2005, documenting the period 6/8/1956 - 10/10/2003 Inclusive Dates: ca. 1983 - 12/18/2005 Coverage Dates: 6/8/1956 - 10/10/2003 Da ...
- Records of Awards and Decorations of Honor During the Vietnam War - (1965 - 1972, 80,701 Records) - The series contains information about some of the awards and decorations of honor awarded to U.S. military officers, soldiers, and sailors, and to allied foreign military personnel. It does not contain information about all awards and decorations ...
- Tennessee WWI Veterans - (1890 - 1978, 81,215 Records) - The data in this index was taken from Record Group 36, the compiled service records of soldiers and sailors who served in the First World War from Tennessee. The index is not a "complete" list of all Tennesseans who served in World War I; individ ...
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps and Reserve Officers on Active Duty, December 31 1970 - (1970, 1,128,652 Records) - If your ancestor served as an officer in the U.S. Navy or Marine Corps during the mid-19th or early 20th century, you may find his or her name in the U.S. Navy and Marine Registers collection. An officer's "given name" often includes both a first ...
- Register of Retired Commissioned and Warrant Officers, Regular and Reserve, of the United States Navy and Marine Corps, July 1 1970 - (1970, 1,507,347 Records) - If your ancestor served as an officer in the U.S. Navy or Marine Corps during the mid-19th or early 20th century, you may find his or her name in the U.S. Navy and Marine Registers collection. An officer's "given name" often includes both a first ...
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999