TENNESSEE, USA, 1730 - 1739
- U.S. Social Security Death Index - (Up to 2011, 94,485,099 Records) - Historical Context: Begun in 1935 by the Social Security Act signed into law by FDR, more than thirty million Americans were registered for the economic security sanctions by 1937. From 1937 to 1940, payments were made in one-lump sums amounts wi ...
- MyHeritage Family Trees - (1,015,579,686 Records) - MyHeritage Family Trees is a collection of family trees submitted to MyHeritage.com by users. Each family tree includes information about the people and relationships in this family, including first and last names, events such as births, marriage ...
- Weakley County, Tennessee Newspaper Abstracts, Volume 7 - (Up to 1998, 6,402 Records) - Weakley County, Tennessee Newspaper Abstracts / Transcribed & Typed By Laura Willis : Indexed By Betty Sellers. Willis, Laura. (1998)Simmons Historical Pubilications publishes a series of genealogical resource books for the atates of Kentucky, Te ...
- Notable Southern Families: Fain of Tennessee, Descendants of Nicholas Fain - (1685 - 1930, 1,317 Records) - Notable Southern Families: Fain of Tennessee. Descendants of Nicholas Fain. Bradford, Augusta. Chattanooga, TN. (1930)
- Notable Southern Families: Taylor of Tennessee - (1733 - 1933, 1,358 Records) - Taylor of Tennessee. Armstrong, Zella. Chattanooga, Tenn.. (1933)
- Notable Southern Families Hixson-Hixon of Tennessee - (1617 - 1955, 5,149 Records) - Notable Southern Families Hixson-Hixon of Tennessee. Hixson, James E and Zella Armstrong. Chattanooga, TN. (1955)
- Trotter Genealogy: The Virginia-Tennessee-Mississippi Trotter Line, 1725 - 1948 - (1725 - 1948, 11,620 Records) - Trotter Genealogy: The Virginia-Tennessee-Mississippi Trotter Line, 1725-1948. Trotter, Susie Eager. Louisville, KY. (1948)
- The Dodsons (Dotsons) of Southwest Virginia and Their Descendants in Tennessee - (1655 - 1959, 18,913 Records) - Complete Title of the book: The Dodsons (Dotsons) of Southwest Virginia and Their Descendants in Tennessee, South & North Carolina, Georgia, Mississipi, Kentucky, Texas, Utah, Missouri and Other States and Especially the Descendants of William Do ...
- Cannon USGenWeb - (836 - 2018, )
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999