South Africa, Up to 2018
- Commonwealth War Graves Commission - Details of 1.7 million members of UK and Commonwealth forces who died in the 1st and 2nd World Wars and other wars, and 60,000 civilian casualties of WWII. Gives details of grave site, date of death, age, usually parents/widow's address.
- Extracts of Marriages at the Cape of Good Hope, 1806-1821 (1920) - (1806 - 1920, 62 Records) - Extracts of Marriages at the Cape of Good Hope, 1806-1821 (1920). Caption title, introductory matter signed: C. Graham BothaSupplement 7 to The genealogist
- BillionGraves - (0, 7,738,788 Records)
- MyHeritage Family Trees - (1,015,579,686 Records) - MyHeritage Family Trees is a collection of family trees submitted to MyHeritage.com by users. Each family tree includes information about the people and relationships in this family, including first and last names, events such as births, marriage ...
- HAGSOC: Graves and Memorials of Australians in the Boer War 1899-1902 - This project, by the Heraldry & Genealogy Society of Canberra, aims to publish the database of burial and memorial locations of Australians who died during the second South African Anglo-Boer War of 1899 - 1902. Also included are biographies, res ...
- Sunday Times - (1904 - 1945, 1,120 Records)
- Pioneers of Empire: Being a Vindication of the Principle And a Short Sketch of the History of Chartered Companies, With Especial Reference To the British South Africa Company (1896) - (1896, 154 Records) - Pioneers of Empire: Being a Vindication of the Principle And a Short Sketch of the History of Chartered Companies, With Especial Reference To the British South Africa Company (1896).
- South Africa, Orange Free State, Estate Files, 195 - (1951 - 1973, ) - Collection Description: Images of estate files from The Master of Supreme Court in Bloemfontein. This collection (including text, images, databases and other information) is owned or licensed by GSU. You may view, download, and print material fro ...
- Huguenot Ships - Names and dates of vessels bearing Huguenots to the Cape Settlements in South Africa.
- Olive Tree Genealogy - Free Ships' Passenger Lists with Huguenot Refugee Ancestors
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999