OHIO, USA, 1930 - 1939
- Ohio Deaths, 1908-1953 - (1908 - 1953, ) - Name index and images of Ohio statewide death certificates.
- The Fairfield County, Ohio, Families: Ashbaugh, Cherry, Davis, Leib - (1738 - 1945, 2,490 Records) - The Fairfield County, Ohio, Families: Ashbaugh , Cherry , Davis , Leib . Lewis E. Ashbaugh. (1945)
- Ohio, County Naturalization Records, 1800-1977 - (1800 - 1977, 385,282 Records)
- Ohio Deaths and Burials, 1854-1997 - (1854 - 1997, 2,535,557 Records) - Name index to death and burial records from the state of Ohio. Microfilm copies of these records are available at the Family History Library and Family History Centers. This set contains 2,535,557 records. Due to privacy laws, recent records m ...
- Ohio Marriages, 1800-1958 - (1800 - 1958, 4,740,284 Records) - Name index to marriage records from the state of Ohio. Microfilm copies of these records are available at the Family History Library and Family History Centers. This set contains 4,740,284 records. Due to privacy laws, recent records may not b ...
- MyHeritage Family Trees - (1,015,579,686 Records) - MyHeritage Family Trees is a collection of family trees submitted to MyHeritage.com by users. Each family tree includes information about the people and relationships in this family, including first and last names, events such as births, marriage ...
- 1930 United States Census - (1930, 125,154,410 Records) - Record Description Population schedules consist of large sheets with rows and columns. The schedules are arranged by state, county, place, and enumeration district. The districts are not always filed in sequential order. The arrangement of famil ...
- 1940 U.S. Federal Census - (1840 - 1940, 130,337,786 Records)
- Euclid Central High School, Yearbook (Euclid, Ohio) - (1921 - 1949, 602 Records) - Euclid Central High School Opus (1949). High School Yearbook for Euclid Central High School in Euclid, Ohio for 1949
- Columbus and Vicinity 1937 - (1937, ) - A group of maps which were originally published bound.
- Harrison County 1934 - (1934, ) - A group of maps which were originally published bound.
- Cleveland 1938 Vol 7 - (1938, ) - (Address searchable )
- Cleveland 1933 Revised 1950 Vol 3 - (1933, ) - (Address searchable )
- Cleveland 1937 Revised 1941 Vol 2 - (1937, ) - (Address searchable )
- Annals of Cleveland, 1818 - 1935, Volume 28 - (1818 - 1935, 490 Records) - Annals of Cleveland (1818). At head of half-title: Works Progress Administration in Ohio. District Four--Cleveland, Ohio"A digest and index of the newspaper record of events and opinions."Description based on: Vol. 6/8 (1823/1825)Some vols. bear ...
- Waugh Family of Litchfield, Connecticut, Ross County, Ohio, Henry County, Missouri - (912 - 1969, 602 Records) - Waugh Family of Litchfield, Connecticut, Ross County, Ohio, Henry County, Missouri. . Lapeer, MI. (1969)
- Seth Adams: A Pioneer Ohio Shepherd - (1600 - 1934, 2,352 Records) - Seth Adams: A Pioneer Ohio Shepard. Charles Sumner Plumb. (1934)
- A Supplement to the Abraham Holman of Ross County, Ohio - (1850 - 1959, 2,632 Records) - A Supplement to the Abraham Holman Family of Ross County, Ohio (Including the Dreisbach and Eyestone Lines): A Genealogy Originally Compiled by Richard Holman May and Published by the Godfrey Memorial Library, Middletown, Conn., in 1959. May, Ric ...
- The Abraham Holman Family of Ross County, Ohio - (1800 - 1959, 4,052 Records) - The Abraham Holman Family of Ross County, Ohio. A Genealogy of Abraham and Leah Dresbach Holman, Their Ancestry and Decendants. May, Richard. Middletown, CT. (1959)
- Ohio, Diocese of Toledo, Catholic Parish Records, - (1796 - 2004, ) - Images of parish registers recording the events of baptism, first communion, confirmation, marriage, and death in the Diocese of Toledo (Ohio), Roman Catholic Church. In addition to traditional parish registers, this collection includes miscellan ...
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999