OHIO, USA, 1640 - 1649
- The Welsh of Columbus, Ohio: A Study in Adaptation and Assimilation - (1607 - 1913, 8,616 Records) - The Welsh of Columbus, Ohio: A Study in Adaptation and Assimilation. Williams, Daniel Jenkins. Oshkosh, WI. (1913)
- U.S. Social Security Death Index - (Up to 2011, 94,485,099 Records) - Historical Context: Begun in 1935 by the Social Security Act signed into law by FDR, more than thirty million Americans were registered for the economic security sanctions by 1937. From 1937 to 1940, payments were made in one-lump sums amounts wi ...
- MyHeritage Family Trees - (1,015,579,686 Records) - MyHeritage Family Trees is a collection of family trees submitted to MyHeritage.com by users. Each family tree includes information about the people and relationships in this family, including first and last names, events such as births, marriage ...
- Waugh Family of Litchfield, Connecticut, Ross County, Ohio, Henry County, Missouri - (912 - 1969, 602 Records) - Waugh Family of Litchfield, Connecticut, Ross County, Ohio, Henry County, Missouri. . Lapeer, MI. (1969)
- Quarterly Publication of the Historical And Philosophical Society of Ohio, Volume 4 - 6, 1909 - 11911 - (1191 - 1909, 930 Records) - Quarterly Publication of the Historical And Philosophical Society of Ohio (1906). Publisher variesVols. 1 (1906)-3 (1908), with v. 1-3, Vols. 4 (1909)-6 (1911), with v. 4-6, Vols. 7 (1912)-9 (1914), with v. 7-9, Vols. 10 (1915)-12 (1917), with v. ...
- Seth Adams: A Pioneer Ohio Shepherd - (1600 - 1934, 2,352 Records) - Seth Adams: A Pioneer Ohio Shepard. Charles Sumner Plumb. (1934)
- The Damon Family: Listing Some of the Ohio Descendants of Amos Damon of Chesterfield, Massachusetts - (1628 - 1942, 10,753 Records) - The Damon Family. Listing Some of the Ohio Descendants of Amos Damon of Chesterfield, Mass., and Tracing his Genealogy back?. Van Deusen. unknown. (1942)
- The Old Houses and the Taylor-Livingston Centenary - (1611 - 1907, 3,473 Records) - The Old Houses and the Taylor-Livingston Centenary. Taylor, Edward Livingston. Coumbus. (1907)
- A History of Belpre, Washington County, Ohio - (1608 - 1920, 17,724 Records) - A History of Belpre, Washington County, Ohio. C. E. Dickinson. (1920)
- The History of Granville, Licking County, Ohio - (1262 - 1889, 23,975 Records) - The History of Granville, Licking County, Ohio. Bushnell, Henry. Columbus, OH. (1889)
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999