NEW MEXICO, USA, Up to 2017
- New Mexico Deaths, 1889-1945 - (1889 - 1945, ) - Name index of death certificates and records of death from 1889 - 1945. Microfilm copies of original records are available at the Family History Library and at Family History Centers.
- I Dream of Genealogy - New Mexico Cemeteries
- Funeral Services Providers - New Mexico - A directory of funeral service providers including funeral homes and cemeteries.
- FSN Funeral Homes - New Mexico
- Interment.net: New Mexico Cemeteries - Online archive of cemetery transcriptions, with dates and names of people interred in local cemeteries. Also links to related materials online.
- MyHeritage Family Trees - (1,015,579,686 Records) - MyHeritage Family Trees is a collection of family trees submitted to MyHeritage.com by users. Each family tree includes information about the people and relationships in this family, including first and last names, events such as births, marriage ...
- AccessGenealogy - New Mexico Census Records - Census links for online census research.
- 1860 United States Census - (1860, 27,120,065 Records) - Record Description Population schedules consisted of large sheets with rows and columns. The schedules were arranged by place, such as township or post office. The places were not filed in any particular order. The arrangement of families on a s ...
- 1870 United States Census - (1870, 40,395,520 Records) - Record Description Federal censuses are usually reliable, depending on the knowledge of the informant and the care of the census enumerator. Information may have been given to a census taker by any member of the family or by a neighbor. The U.S ...
- 1880 United States Census - (1880, 50,474,341 Records) - Record Description Names index to population schedules listing inhabitants of the United States in 1880. This was the twelfth census conducted since 1790. Population schedules were recorded on large sheets with rows and columns. The schedules a ...
- 1910 United States Census - (1910, 92,657,984 Records) - Record Description Population schedules consist of large sheets with rows and columns. The schedules are arranged by state, county, place, and enumeration district. The districts are not always filed in sequential order. The arrangement of famil ...
- Gallup 1898 - (1898, ) - A group of maps which were originally published bound.
- San Marcial 1908 - (1908, ) - A group of maps which were originally published bound.
- Santa Fe 1890 - (1890, ) - A group of maps which were originally published bound.
- Tucumcari 1908 - (1908, ) - A group of maps which were originally published bound.
- Las Vegas 1902 - (1902, ) - A group of maps which were originally published bound.
- Illustrated History of New Mexico (1895) - (1895, 756 Records) - Illustrated History of New Mexico: From the Earliest Period of Its Discovery To the Present Time, Together With...Biographical Mention of Many of Its Pioneers And Prominent Citizens of Today (1895).
- Alumni Directory of the University of New Mexico, 1892 - 1918 - (1892 - 1918, 48 Records) - Alumni Directory of the University of New Mexico, Including a List of the Members of the Board of Regents, the Officers of Administration, And the Faculties of the University, 1892-1918 (1918).
- Southern Pacific Coast Directory, 1888 - (1888, 806 Records) - Southern Pacific Coast Directory. Description based on: 1888-9Business directory of San Francisco, central and southern California, Arizona, New Mexico and southern Colorado
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999