Birth, Marriage and Death - MASSACHUSETTS, USA, 1940 - 1949
Birth, Marriage and Death(10)
- Vital Records of Conway, Massachusetts, To the Year 1850 (1943) - (1850 - 1943, 284 Records) - Vital Records of Conway, Massachusetts, To the Year 1850 (1943).
- Mayflower Descendants and Their Marriages - (1620 - 1992, 2,992 Records) - Mayflower Descendants and Their Marriages. For Two Generations After the Landing. John T. Landis (1922) 37 pp.Landis lists, in very concise form, the Mayflower passengers, their children and their grandchildren, with records of births, deaths, an ...
- Nantucket Genealogies - (1639 - 2001, 12,524 Records) - Nantucket Genealogies. Alexander Starbuck. (2001)Genealogical.com publishes genealogy books and CDs. Whether you are just beginning to explore your family tree or are an experienced researcher looking for in-depth genealogy data, Genealogical.com ...
- History of Wakefield, Middlesex County, Massachusetts - (1638 - 1944, 13,327 Records) - History of Wakefield, Middlesex County, Massachusetts. William E. Eaton. (1944)
- The Port of Gloucester - (1606 - 1940, 17,758 Records) - The Port of Gloucester. James B. Connolly. New York. (1940)
- The Port of Gloucester, Massachusetts - (1606 - 1940, 17,918 Records) - The Port of Gloucester, Massachusetts. James B. Connolly. New York. (1940)
- The Genealogy of Henry and Ann Kinne - (1639 - 1947, 22,233 Records) - The Genealogy of Henry and Ann Kinne. Robertson, Florence K.. unknown. (1947)
- Turo, Massachusetts Vital Records - (1600 - 2000, 28,182 Records) - Turo, Massachusetts Vital Records.
- Kingsbury Genealogy: The Genealogy of the Descendants of Joseph Kingsbury of Dedham, Massachusetts - (1300 - 1962, 37,645 Records) - Kingsbury Genealogy. The Genealogy of the Descendants of Joseph Kingsbury of Dedham, Massachusetts. Together with the Decendants of Several Lines of Henry Kingsbury of Ipswich, Massachusetts and Our Canadian Cousins. Kingsbury, Arthur M.. Minnea ...
- U.S. Social Security Death Index - (Up to 2011, 89,788,215 Records) - Historical Context: Begun in 1935 by the Social Security Act signed into law by FDR, more than thirty million Americans were registered for the economic security sanctions by 1937. From 1937 to 1940, payments were made in one-lump sums amounts wi ...
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999