Court and Probate Records - International, Up to 2017
Court and Probate Records(111)
- The Glenbow Museum > Archives CPR Land Sales - Records of sales of agricultural land by the Canadian Pacific Railway to settlers in Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta from 1881 to 1927.
- Library and Archives Canada - Lower Canada Land Petitions - More than 95,000 references to individuals who lived in present-day Quebec between 1764 and 1841.
- Provincial Archives of New Brunswick :: RS686 :: Index to New Brunswick Land Grants, 1784 - 1997
- The Saskatchewan Homestead Index - A file locator database to the homestead files at the Saskatchewan Archives. It contains 360,000 references to those men and women who, from 1872 to 1930, under the terms of the Dominion Lands Act, took part in the homestead process in the area n ...
- Alberta Genealogical Society - Index to Alberta Homestead Records - 1870 to 1930
- Provincial Archives of New Brunswick :: RS108 :: Index to Land Petitions: Original Series, 1783-1918
- Manitoba Homestead Records
- Library and Archives Canada - Western Land Grants (1870-1930) - Letters Patent issued by the Lands Patent Branch of the Department of the Interior. The records refer to grants issued in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and the railway belt of British Columbia, c. 1870-1930.
- PANB/UNB Cadastral Database - Searching the Grantbook Database - Records of land settlement in New Brunswick,1765-1800.
- Dave Obee's Family History Page - Finding Aid: Prairie Land Records
- Saskatchewan homestead records, 1870-1930, and ind - From the Family History Library Catalog.
- England, Cheshire Land Tax Assesments, 1778-1832 - (1778 - 1832, ) - List of Tax assessment on property with an annual value of over 20 shillings, the records includes assessment and returns and include both the occupier of the land and the owner or lease holder.
- England, Probate Records, 1492-1940 - (1492 - 1940, ) - Wills, administration records for the county of Cheshire.
- South Africa, Orange Free State, Estate Files, 195 - (1951 - 1973, ) - Collection Description: Images of estate files from The Master of Supreme Court in Bloemfontein. This collection (including text, images, databases and other information) is owned or licensed by GSU. You may view, download, and print material fro ...
- Dew Wills And Administrations in the Prerogative Court of Canterbury (1921) - (1921, 52 Records) - Dew Wills And Administrations in the Prerogative Court of Canterbury (1921).
- Commissariot Record of Dunkeld, Register of Testaments, 1682-1800 - (1682 - 1800, 66 Records) - Commissariot Record of Dunkeld. Register of Testaments, 1682-1800 (1903). 1
- Commissariot Record of Lauder, Register of Testaments, 1561-1800 - (1561 - 1800, 70 Records) - Commissariot Record of Lauder. Register of Testaments, 1561-1800 (1903). "The commissariot of Lauder was co-extensive with the country of Berwick." - Pref
- Index To the Wills Proved at the Peculiar Court of Hawarden, 1554 - 1800 - (1554 - 1800, 92 Records) - Index To the Wills Proved at the Peculiar Court of Hawarden And To Miscellaneous Papers Relating To the Same Court (Now Preserved at the St. Asaph, Court of Probate) From 1554 To 1800 (1913). Cover title: An index to the wills proved within the " ...
- Court Book of the Liberty of Saint Sepulchre Within the Juisdiction of the Archbishop of Dublin, 1586-1590 - (1586 - 1590, 124 Records) - Court Book of the Liberty of Saint Sepulchre Within the Juisdiction of the Archbishop of Dublin, 1586-1590.
- Commissariot Record of Inverness, Hamilton And Campsie, Register of Testaments, 1564-1800 - (1564 - 1800, 136 Records) - Commissariot Record of Hamilton And Campsie: Register of Testaments, 1564-1800 (1898). Bound with: Commissariot record of inverness : register of testaments, 1630-1800Originally issued: Hamilton and Campsie (Commissariot)
- List of the Lancashire Wills, 1793 - 1812 - (1793 - 1812, 138 Records) - List of the Lancashire Wills, Proved Within the Archdeaconry of Richmond And Now Preserved in the Court of Probate at Lancaster, From 1748 To . Also a List of the Wills Proved in the Peculiar of Halton From a.D. 1615 To  (1891). Title ...
- Index To the Wills And Inventories Now Preserved in the Probate Registry, at Chester, 1761 - 1780, N-Z - (1761 - 1780, 152 Records) - Index To the Wills And Inventories Now Preserved in the Probate Registry, at Chester .. (1898). Vols. 2-4 have appendices "containing the list of the 'infra' wills (or those in which the personalty was under £40) between the same years."Report of ...
- Genealogical Abstracts of Parry Wills, Proved in the Prerogative Court of Canterbury Down To 1810 - (1810, 168 Records) - Genealogical Abstracts of Parry Wills, Proved in the Prerogative Court of Canterbury Down To 1810 With the Administrations For the Same Period (1911).
- Commissariot Record of Brechin, Register of Testaments, 1576-1800 - (1576 - 1800, 168 Records) - Commissariot Record of Brechin. Register of Testaments, 1576-1800 (1902).
- Genealogical Abstracts of Wills, Proved in the Prerogative Court of Canterbury. Register "Wootton" 1658, Volume 4 (1894) - (1658 - 1894, 170 Records) - Genealogical Abstracts of Wills, Proved in the Prerogative Court of Canterbury. Register "Wootton" 1658. Vol. I- (1894).
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999