Birth, Marriage and Death - International, Up to 2015
Birth, Marriage and Death(1230)
- Statens Arkivers Arkivalieronline / Danish State Archives - The Danish State Archives Filming Centre digitises parish registers and population censuses in order to make them accessible via the internet.
- Kirkeb?ger on the Internet - All Danish parish registers older than 1892 are included in the digitisation project. Parish registers finished before 1925-1930 have also been launched and within the next years parish registers finished before 1950 will be available on the Inte ...
- Brookwood Cemetery - The Cemetery was opened in November 1854, and was the largest in the world. It was originally called the London Necropolis or Woking Cemetery. It has been a major burial ground for the metropolis of London & continues to this day.
- EDGAR Graves in County Down - Gravestone transcriptions.
- Haverhill Cemetery Burial Records - Searchable online index of over 6000 records from the present Haverhill Cemetery records from 1867 until 1950. From the Haverhill Family History Group
- Page 9/9 1867-1873
- Cemetery Inscriptions - England and Wales - Links to sites that have transcribed inscriptions & photos.
- 1861 Street Index Staffordshire - Fully searchable 1861 census street index for the whole of Staffordshire.
- 1837Online - Pay-for-use online searchable index of civil registration indexes for England & Wales from 1837 to the present. Includes scanned images of the index entries for births, marriages & deaths.
- Ancestors at Rest - Death Records for England - Coffin plates, funeral cards, death cards, wills, memorial cards, cemeteries, vital stats, obituaries, church records, family bibles, cenotaphs and tombstone inscriptions.
- Ford Park Cemetery - The Plymouth, Devonport & Stonehouse cemetery.
- National Archive of Memorial Inscriptions (NAOMI) - This site enables you to check whether or not there are any memorial inscriptions which are relevant to your researches. If there are, then you can download the inscriptions for a small fee. At present the database has 580 burial grounds from Nor ...
- Beckett Street Cemetery - Also known as the Leeds Burial Ground or as Burmantofts Cemetery.
- Page 7/9 1860-1862
- Dwelly's Parish Records - These records contain Bishop's Transcripts, monumental inscriptions in churchyards and churches, parish registers, and nonconformist registers. Great care has been taken to give all the surnames exactly as spelled in the originals.
- Page 8/9 1862-1870
- Death Records in Dean's Grange Monumental Inscriptons, Blackrock , Dublin, Ireland
- 1901 Ireland Census, Co Limerick
- Abney Park Cemetery Trust
- Leitrim-Roscommon 1901 Census Home Page - Searchable database.
- Waveney District Council - Cemeteries Index - Surname index of burial information for Beccles, Bungay, Halesworth, Kirkley, Lowestoft, Southwold, Wrentham & the Royal Navy Patrol Cemetery at Belle Vue Park.
- Workhouses in Ireland - Laois
- Germany Burials 1500-1900
- The Cemeteries of the City Of Leicester - From the Leicestershire & Rutland Family History Society.
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999