Military Records - International, Up to 2017
- Search - Search is free. Obtaining printouts of additional information for an ANZAC requires an additional fee.
- Ordering From the AIF Project
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Australian ANZACs in the Great War 1914-1918 - Online searchable database for more than 330,000 men & women who embarked from Australia for service overseas in the (First) Australian Imperial Force. Research & information from the University of New South Wales & the Australian Defence Force A ...
- 2/15th Battalion Second AIF - Battalion of Second Australian Infantry Forces.
- New Zealand-born Members of the AIF - More than 1,500 New Zealand-born men enlisted for service in the 1st Australian Imperial Force.
- British Military Records
- Belgian War Graves - Approximately 28,000 Belgian soldiers died in the Great War 1914-1918.
- Victoria Cross Winners - 64 members of the AIF were awarded the Victoria Cross during the First World War.
- Australian Service Nurses National Memorial - Nurses who died during or as a result of War Service, since the Boer War, compiled by Phyllis Wilson of the Returned and Service Nurses Club of Victoria.
- Kennethmont Second World War Memorial
- Dormant Accounts Website of the Swiss Bankers Association - A list of 21,000 names of account owners, who were probably victims of Nazi Persecution.
- Regia Marina Italiana / The Italian Royal Navy in World War Two
- War Memorials in Australia - Locations, descriptions and images of war memorials in the states and territories of Australia.
- Never Forgotten - The story of the Taiwan POW Camps.
- Polonica In Scotland - A guide to World War Two Polonica including, Memorials, Tableaux, Plaques & other physical manifestations of the Polish presence in Scotland. It also includes Pre-War items as well as information on Post-War Polonica.
- Burnt Documents at the Public Record Office - Article by Richard Senior on accessing and using the Burnt Documents from the Great War.
- World War One Cemeteries - A Comprehensive Guide To Military Cemeteries and Memorials Around The World - Photographs of all the Great War cemeteries containing over 40 burials in France and Belgium. Find the final resting place of your ancestor.
- Database Polish Soldiers in France - This dadabase compiles information on Polish Soldiers who died during the Second World War and were buried in different cemetaries in France.
- John Thomas MURRAY - Description of a New Zealand prisoner of war in Stalag XVIIIA in Austria.
- The Irish on The Wall - Names and birthplaces of Irish citizens who died in Vietnam serving with US and Australian Forces.
- Leaders of Anzacs - ANZAC officers died at Gallipoli, 1915
- Kilmore and District World War 1 Soldiers and Nurses - List of district soldiers and nurses from Kilmore, Victoria compiled from various sources.
- HAGSOC: Graves and Memorials of Australians in the Boer War 1899-1902 - This project, by the Heraldry & Genealogy Society of Canberra, aims to publish the database of burial and memorial locations of Australians who died during the second South African Anglo-Boer War of 1899 - 1902. Also included are biographies, res ...
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999