Military Records - International, Up to 2017
- Philippine Army and Guerrilla Records - From the US National Archives & Records Administration.
- Volksbund Deutsche Kriegsgr?berf?rsorge e.V. - The German Military Grave Registration Service. Maintains 2 million war graves in over 640 cemeteries. Assists in grave identification and restoration. Provides assistance in determining the fate of German war dead.
- World War 2 Memorial
- Never Forgotten - The story of the Taiwan POW Camps.
- Polonica In Scotland - A guide to World War Two Polonica including, Memorials, Tableaux, Plaques & other physical manifestations of the Polish presence in Scotland. It also includes Pre-War items as well as information on Post-War Polonica.
- World War Two Nominal Roll - Created to honour and commemorate the men and women who served in Australia's defence forces and the Merchant Navy during this conflict. This site contains information from the service records of some one million individuals who served during Wor ...
- Kennethmont Second World War Memorial
- John Thomas MURRAY - Description of a New Zealand prisoner of war in Stalag XVIIIA in Austria.
- The Irish on The Wall - Names and birthplaces of Irish citizens who died in Vietnam serving with US and Australian Forces.
- HAGSOC: Graves and Memorials of Australians in the Boer War 1899-1902 - This project, by the Heraldry & Genealogy Society of Canberra, aims to publish the database of burial and memorial locations of Australians who died during the second South African Anglo-Boer War of 1899 - 1902. Also included are biographies, res ...
- Leaders of Anzacs - ANZAC officers died at Gallipoli, 1915
- Kilmore and District World War 1 Soldiers and Nurses - List of district soldiers and nurses from Kilmore, Victoria compiled from various sources.
- The Eurasian Company of the Singapore Volunteer Corps. - Some biographical details and photographs of personnel of a militia Company formed by the British Military at Singapore in the late 19th and early 20th century.
- World War One Cemeteries - A Comprehensive Guide To Military Cemeteries and Memorials Around The World - Photographs of all the Great War cemeteries containing over 40 burials in France and Belgium. Find the final resting place of your ancestor.
- EDGARS from New Zealand killed in WW1 - Details of the members of the EDGAR family from New Zealand killed in the First World War.
- The Trafalgar Roll - A list of 1640 officers and men who fought at the Battle of Trafalgar.
- The New Zealand Armed Forces Memorial Project - A project to record all New Zealand Military Service Personnel in a free online data base.
- Mambi Army Data Base - Cuban Liberation Army 1895-1898 - Searchable database of over 69,000 soldiers of the Cuban Army of Liberation, the Mambi Army, who fought on the Cuban side against Spain during the Cuban War of Independence 1895-1898.
- New Zealand World War 1 Service Personnel and Reserves Index - A searchable CD-ROM published by the St. Johns Branch of the New Zealand Society of Genealogists.
- Preliminary Gulf War Nominal Roll - Lists the 1,800 personnel who served in the Gulf War with the ADF.
- Ten Years War Officers Database - Searchable data base of officers and other significant participants in Cuba's Ten Years War against Spain 1868-1878.
- War Memorials
- Burnt Documents at the Public Record Office - Article by Richard Senior on accessing and using the Burnt Documents from the Great War.
- War Memorials in Australia - Locations, descriptions and images of war memorials in the states and territories of Australia.
- Database Polish Soldiers in France - This dadabase compiles information on Polish Soldiers who died during the Second World War and were buried in different cemetaries in France.
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999