Military Records - International, Up to 2017
- Dormant Accounts Website of the Swiss Bankers Association - A list of 21,000 names of account owners, who were probably victims of Nazi Persecution.
- Database Polish Soldiers in France - This dadabase compiles information on Polish Soldiers who died during the Second World War and were buried in different cemetaries in France.
- Kennethmont Second World War Memorial
- Regia Marina Italiana / The Italian Royal Navy in World War Two
- Frequently Asked Questions
- New Zealand-born Members of the AIF - More than 1,500 New Zealand-born men enlisted for service in the 1st Australian Imperial Force.
- Victoria Cross Winners - 64 members of the AIF were awarded the Victoria Cross during the First World War.
- Search - Search is free. Obtaining printouts of additional information for an ANZAC requires an additional fee.
- Ordering From the AIF Project
- Polonica In Scotland - A guide to World War Two Polonica including, Memorials, Tableaux, Plaques & other physical manifestations of the Polish presence in Scotland. It also includes Pre-War items as well as information on Post-War Polonica.
- Never Forgotten - The story of the Taiwan POW Camps.
- 2/15th Battalion Second AIF - Battalion of Second Australian Infantry Forces.
- Australian ANZACs in the Great War 1914-1918 - Online searchable database for more than 330,000 men & women who embarked from Australia for service overseas in the (First) Australian Imperial Force. Research & information from the University of New South Wales & the Australian Defence Force A ...
- EDGARS from New Zealand killed in WW1 - Details of the members of the EDGAR family from New Zealand killed in the First World War.
- EDGAR from Australia killed in WW1 - Details of members of the EDGAR family from Australia killed in the First World War.
- The Eurasian Company of the Singapore Volunteer Corps. - Some biographical details and photographs of personnel of a militia Company formed by the British Military at Singapore in the late 19th and early 20th century.
- HAGSOC: Graves and Memorials of Australians in the Boer War 1899-1902 - This project, by the Heraldry & Genealogy Society of Canberra, aims to publish the database of burial and memorial locations of Australians who died during the second South African Anglo-Boer War of 1899 - 1902. Also included are biographies, res ...
- Australian Service Nurses National Memorial - Nurses who died during or as a result of War Service, since the Boer War, compiled by Phyllis Wilson of the Returned and Service Nurses Club of Victoria.
- British Military Records
- Belgian War Graves - Approximately 28,000 Belgian soldiers died in the Great War 1914-1918.
- World War Two Nominal Roll - Created to honour and commemorate the men and women who served in Australia's defence forces and the Merchant Navy during this conflict. This site contains information from the service records of some one million individuals who served during Wor ...
- World War 2 Memorial
- Volksbund Deutsche Kriegsgr?berf?rsorge e.V. - The German Military Grave Registration Service. Maintains 2 million war graves in over 640 cemeteries. Assists in grave identification and restoration. Provides assistance in determining the fate of German war dead.
- The New Zealand Armed Forces Memorial Project - A project to record all New Zealand Military Service Personnel in a free online data base.
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999