Birth, Marriage and Death - International, 1970 - 1979
Birth, Marriage and Death(173)
- Hungary Funeral Notices, 1840-1990 - (1840 - 1990, ) - Collection Description: Images of printed funeral notices with details on deceased persons collected by the National Library of Hungary, Budapest. Approximately 30% of this content covers the city of Budapest. The remaining content covers surroun ...
- Brazil Civil Registration, 1870-2006 - (1870 - 2006, ) - This collection contains digital images of civil registrations of birth, marriage and death from various states of Brazil.
- British Columbia Death Registrations, 1872-1986 - (1872 - 1986, ) - These are death registrations including overseas casualties, delayed death registrations, and delayed registrations of Indian deaths.
- Alberton Cemetery Monumental Inscriptions - (1882 - 1995, 120 Records) - Alberton Cemetery is located in Zipfs Road, Alberton in the Gold Coast City area of Queensland. The earliest inscription refers to the death in 1882 of August Hermann Mohr. This transcript was made in December 1995.
- Ravenswood Cemetery Headstones Index - (1872 - 2001, 196 Records) - Ravenswood, located about 120 kilometres south-west of Townsville, was founded in 1868 following the discovery of gold and was an extremely prosperous gold mining centre with a population of up to 5000. The Hotels and Publicans Index published by ...
- Eagleby Cemetery Monumental Inscriptions - (1883 - 1995, 323 Records) - Eagleby Cemetery is located in Herse's Street, off Fryars Road, Eagleby in the Gold Coast City area of Queensland. A monument commemorates the arrival and settlement of the Zornig family at Eagleby in November 1865. Several headstones remain sta ...
- Wandoan Cemetery Monumental Inscriptions - (1960 - 1999, 474 Records) - Wandoan is a small town in Queensland about 400 kilometres west of Brisbane - half way between Taroom and Miles. It services the surrounding cattle and wheat industries. The earliest burial in the cemetery is that of Lawrence John Alfred Harris w ...
- Brookfield Cemetery (Brisbane) Monumental Inscriptions - (1883 - 1995, 519 Records) - Brookfield Cemetery is located on the corner of Brookfield and Gold Creek Roads, Brookfield in Brisbane. It opened in 1882 and is the burial place of many of the pioneering families in the area. The earliest death recorded on the headstones is th ...
- Mt Cotton Cemeteries Monumental Inscriptions - (1881 - 1995, 620 Records) - Mt Cotton, originally settled by German pioneering families, is in the Logan City area, Queensland, south of Brisbane. Mt Cotton (Cornubia) Cemetery is located at the corner of Mt Cotton and Wuduru Roads, Cornubia. The earliest known burial is th ...
- Bethania Lutheran Cemetery Monumental Inscriptions - (1864 - 1995, 901 Records) - Bethania Lutheran Cemetery is located in the grounds of the Lutheran church at Church Road, Bethania in the Gold Coast City area. It is the oldest Lutheran Church in Queensland - a plaque on the church commemorates the arrival of Lutheran pioneer ...
- Pimpama Island Cemetery Monumental Inscriptions - (1881 - 1995, 1,074 Records) - Located in Behm's Road, Norwell west of Jacob's Well in the north Gold Coast area of Queensland. The earliest death recorded on a headstone is that of Elizabeth Dorothea Kleinschmidt in 1881. This transcript was made in December 1995.
- Marriages of Ste. Barbe, 1884 - 1975 - (1884 - 1975, 2,083 Records) - Ste-Barbe: Ste-Barbe (1882-1980) 24 pages.
- Anglican Cemeteries and Columbaria Brisbane Volume 3 - (1868 - 2002, 2,953 Records) - Records inscriptions from five of Brisbane's Anglican cemeteries, columbaria and memorial gardens - Coorparoo (St Stephens), Grovely (St Matthews), Kenmore (Church of the Holy Spirit), Middle Park (St Catherines) and Red Hill (St Barnabas). Heads ...
- Marriages of Christ Church (Anglican), 1784 - 1970 - (1784 - 1970, 3,035 Records) - Sorel, Christ Church. (1784-1965). Protestant marriages. 55 pages.
- Anglican Church of Australia - Parish of Sherwood (Brisbane) - Cemetery and Columbarium Wall Monumental Inscriptions - (Up to 1995, 3,267 Records) - A complete transcript and index of the monumental inscriptions of the Sherwood Anglican Parish Cemetery and Columbarium Wall, Sherwood, Brisbane. Compiled in 1995.
- Ste. Justine de Newton Marriages, 1854 - 1981 - (1854 - 1981, 3,436 Records) - Ste Justine de Newton: Ste-Justine, marriages (1854-1981). 63 pages
- Marriages of St. Louis de Bonsecours, 1876 - 1970 - (1876 - 1970, 3,492 Records) - St-Louis: St-Louis-de-Bonsecours, marriages (1876-1966) 41 pages.
- Redland Bay Cemeteries Monumental Inscriptions - (1896 - 1996, 3,497 Records) - There are two cemeteries at Redland Bay - the older, which was designated as a cemetery in 1890, is at Serpentine Road and was transcribed December 1996. Few headstones remain - the earliest death recorded is in 1896 for J. S. The main cemetery, ...
- Les Repertoires des Laurentides, 1837 - 1981, Volume 6 - (1837 - 1981, 4,659 Records) - St-Colomban Marriages (1837-1984) and Notre-Dame de la Salette (Bellefeuille) Marriages (1954-1975), 67 pages.
- Notre Dame de la Garde de Quebec, 1877 - 1977 - (1877 - 1977, 4,750 Records) - Quebec City : Notre Dame de la Garde (1877-1977). 69 pages. Notre-Dame de la Garde is a basilica located in Marseille, France. This ornate Neo-Byzantine church sits atop the signal hill of La Garde, the highest natural point in Marseille, being a ...
- Marriages of Ste. Anne de Sabrevois, 1886 - 1980 - (1886 - 1980, 5,050 Records) - Ste-Anne de Sabrevois : Ste-Anne (1886-1979). 52 pages.
- Marriages of Ste. Sophie, 1851 - 1980 - (1851 - 1980, 5,520 Records) - Ste-Sophie: Ste-Sophie, marriages (1851-1980). 95 pages.
- Repertoire des Mariages de la Paroisse Saint Severe, 1856 - 1978 - (1856 - 1978, 5,675 Records) - Saint Severe: Saint Severe Marriages (1856 - 1978)
- Burials of St. Paul (1868 - 1974), Notre Dame du Rosaire (1889-1974), Ste. Euphemie (1907 - 1974) - (1868 - 1974, 5,801 Records) - St-Paul-de-Montminy: St-Paul (1868-1960), Notre-Dame-du-Rosaire: Notre-Dame-du-Rosaire (1889-1971), Ste-Euphemie: Ste-Euphemie (1902-1972). 65 pages
- St. Philippe de Neri, 1870 - 1970 - (1870 - 1970, 6,099 Records) - St-Philippe-de-Neri: St-Philippe-de-Neri (1870-1970). 120 pages.
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999