International, 1970 - 1979
- Hungary Funeral Notices, 1840-1990 - (1840 - 1990, ) - Collection Description: Images of printed funeral notices with details on deceased persons collected by the National Library of Hungary, Budapest. Approximately 30% of this content covers the city of Budapest. The remaining content covers surroun ...
- Brazil Civil Registration, 1870-2006 - (1870 - 2006, ) - This collection contains digital images of civil registrations of birth, marriage and death from various states of Brazil.
- British Columbia Death Registrations, 1872-1986 - (1872 - 1986, ) - These are death registrations including overseas casualties, delayed death registrations, and delayed registrations of Indian deaths.
- Alberton Cemetery Monumental Inscriptions - (1882 - 1995, 120 Records) - Alberton Cemetery is located in Zipfs Road, Alberton in the Gold Coast City area of Queensland. The earliest inscription refers to the death in 1882 of August Hermann Mohr. This transcript was made in December 1995.
- Ravenswood Cemetery Headstones Index - (1872 - 2001, 196 Records) - Ravenswood, located about 120 kilometres south-west of Townsville, was founded in 1868 following the discovery of gold and was an extremely prosperous gold mining centre with a population of up to 5000. The Hotels and Publicans Index published by ...
- Strangers at Our Gates: Canadian Immigration and Immigration Policy, 1540 - 2006 - (1540 - 2006, 16,720 Records) - Strangers at Our Gates: Canadian Immigration and Immigration Policy, 1540-2006. Valerie Knowles. (1997)
- Australia, New South Wales, Alphabetical Index to - (1841 - 1987, ) - Alphabetically filed index cards with newspaper clippings of miscellaneous events (mostly births, marriages, and deaths).
- Steinbach Carillon News - (1956 - 1971, 740 Records)
- Prompter - (1934 - 1989, 922 Records)
- Roblin Review - (1930 - 2004, 4,596 Records)
- Lac Du Bonnet Leader - (1978 - 2000, 10,624 Records)
- Historical Records of Leslie - (1869 - 2016, 41,663 Records) - Historical Records of Leslie. Leslie, K.H.. 1869. Historical Records of the Family of Leslie was published in 1869. The author, Colonel Leslie of Balquhain, offers it as ?as a collection of the most authentic documents relating to the history o ...
- Macfarlane's Genealogical Collections - (1900 - 2016, 45,294 Records) - Macfarlane's Genealogical Collections. 1900. A wonderful collection of genealogies of ancient Scottish families compiled originally in the mid 18th century by Walter Macfarlane ?one of the most laborious and accurate antiquaries of his age.? It ...
- Additions to Whiteside(s) names in Ireland, from Selected Sources ca. 1625-1959, March 8, 1971 - (1625 - 1971, 373 Records) - Additions to Whiteside(s) names in Ireland, from Selected Sources ca. 1625-1959, March 8, 1971. Whiteside, Don. Ottawa, Ontario. (1971)
- Ars Quatuor Coronatorum : Being the Transactions of the Lodge Quatuor Coronati, No. 2076, London, 1895 - (1895 - 2076, 456 Records) - Ars Quatuor Coronatorum : Being the Transactions of the Lodge Quatuor Coronati, No. 2076, London (1895). PhotocopyVols. 1-50, issued as v. 1, no. 17 of the Masonic papers of Freemasons, Seattle, Research Lodge, no. 281, 1941The St. John's card is ...
- Ask the Grey Sisters: Sault Ste. Marie and the General Hospital, 1898 - 1998 - (1898 - 1998, 6,604 Records) - Ask the Grey Sisters: Sault Ste. Marie and the General Hospital, 1898-1998. Elizabeth A. Iles. (1998)
- The College on the Hill: A New History of the Ontario Agricultural College, 1874 - 1999 - (1874 - 1999, 13,816 Records) - The College on the Hill: A New History of the Ontario Agricultural College, 1874-1999. Alexander Ross. (1999)
- Arctic Revolution: Social Change in the Northwest Territories 1935 - 1994 - (1935 - 1994, 17,305 Records) - Arctic Revolution: Social Change in the Northwest Territories 1935-1994. John David Hamilton. (1994)
- Queensland School Pupils Index, Part 2 - (1865 - 1993, 315,097 Records) - This database indexes names drawn from over 200 Queensland schools. Dates range from 1865 to 1993 with a 30 year closure, as recommended by Education Queensland, when names were extracted directly from Admission Registers. Schools range in size f ...
- Queensland School Pupils Index, Part 3 - (1870 - 1993, 333,912 Records) - This database indexes names drawn from over 200 Queensland schools. Dates range from 1870 to 1993 with a 30 year closure, as recommended by Education Queensland, when names were extracted directly from Admission Registers. Schools range in size f ...
- Queensland School Pupils Index, Part 4 - (1870 - 1993, 368,821 Records) - This database indexes names drawn from 331 Queensland schools. Dates range from 1870 to 1993 with a 30 year closure, as recommended by Education Queensland, when names were extracted directly from Admission Registers. Schools range from large cit ...
- Costa Rica Chruch Records, 1595-1992 - (1595 - 1992, ) - These records contain the baptisms, marriages and deaths for the parishes of Costa Rica.
- England, Cheshire Parish Registers, 1538-2000 - (1538 - 2000, ) - Parish Registers for Cheshire
- Venezuela, Merida Parish Registers, 1654-1992 - (1654 - 1992, ) - These are baptisms, confirmations, marriages and death/burials for the various parishes of the archdiocese of Merida, Venezuela.
- South Africa, Orange Free State, Estate Files, 195 - (1951 - 1973, ) - Collection Description: Images of estate files from The Master of Supreme Court in Bloemfontein. This collection (including text, images, databases and other information) is owned or licensed by GSU. You may view, download, and print material fro ...
- The Supreme Court of Canada and its Justices 1875 - 2000: A Commemorative Book - (1875 - 2000, 7,598 Records) - The Supreme Court of Canada and its Justices 1875-2000: A Commemorative Book. Supreme Court of Canada. (2000)
- Miscellaneous Australian Genealogical Records, 177 - (1776 - 1980, ) - Some index cards are transcripts of newspaper births, marriages and deaths; transcripts from various vital records, etc. Some cards show LDS ordinance work (TIBs) and extracts of LDS membership records. The emphasis appears to be New South Wales, ...
- Genealogical Index to Australians and Other Expatriates in Papua New Guinea - (1888 - 1975, 50,617 Records) - This publication was compiled by Joan Ainsworth in 1981 and covers a wide range of records relating to Australians, Germans, Pacific Islanders and other expatriates in Papua New Guinea. The material is presented in five parts: Cemetery Reco ...
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999