Miscellaneous - International, 1940 - 1949
- England, Cheshire School Records, 1796-1950 - (1769 - 1950, ) - Admission registers for Cheshire schools.
- Miscellaneous Australian Genealogical Records, 177 - (1776 - 1980, ) - Some index cards are transcripts of newspaper births, marriages and deaths; transcripts from various vital records, etc. Some cards show LDS ordinance work (TIBs) and extracts of LDS membership records. The emphasis appears to be New South Wales, ...
- Queens University Summer School Prospectus - Aug. 1943 - (Up to 1943, 563 Records) - Queens University Summer School Prospectus - Aug. 1943. Identifies all the "officers" of the school and includes a description of the courses offered. Also identifies prize and scholarship winners and a list of graduates and undergraduates of th ...
- University of Toronto, Commencement program for 5 June, 1947 - (Up to 1947, 980 Records) - University of Toronto, Commencement program for 5 June, 1947. The program lists all those who have earned degrees during the 1946 / 47 year, and were due to receive them during this ceremony. Gleaned from: University of Toronto Commencement Progr ...
- Le Dictionnaire des Familles de Saint Didace - (1820 - 1968, 25,713 Records) - St-Didace: St-Didace (1820-1968). 360 pages. This item is a genealogical dictionary that includes not only historical material but great amounts of genealogical material. The format is similar to the Tanguay dictionary and is alphabetically arran ...
- Genealogical Index to Australians and Other Expatriates in Papua New Guinea - (1888 - 1975, 50,617 Records) - This publication was compiled by Joan Ainsworth in 1981 and covers a wide range of records relating to Australians, Germans, Pacific Islanders and other expatriates in Papua New Guinea. The material is presented in five parts: Cemetery Reco ...
- Queensland Brands Directory 1949-1952 - (1949 - 1952, 79,410 Records) - This database provides an alphabetical index to owners of horse and cattle brands listed in the main section of the Queensland Brands Directory 1949-1952 (Parts I to VIII). It lists the name, address and page reference to the names in Directory. ...
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999