International, 1910 - 1919
- British Columbia Marriage Registrations, 1859-1932 - (1859 - 1932, ) - These are marriage registrations.
- British Columbia Death Registrations, 1872-1986 - (1872 - 1986, ) - These are death registrations including overseas casualties, delayed death registrations, and delayed registrations of Indian deaths.
- Mexico, Civil Registration, 1860-1950 - (1860 - 1950, ) - Must choose a city to browse through
- Ontario Deaths, 1869-1947 - (1869 - 1947, ) - Name index of Ontario, Canada, death registration entries. Registration entries for 1939-1947 are for overseas deaths only
- Ireland, Civil Registration Indexes, 1845-1958 - (1845 - 1958, ) - An index of Ireland civil registration including births, 1864-1958, marriages, 1845-1958, and deaths, 1864-1958.
- Some Family Records & Pedigrees of the Lloyds - (1913, 228 Records) - Some Family Records & Pedigrees of the Lloyds (1913).
- Queensland, Australia, Electoral Roll 1913 - (1913, 361,926 Records) - Commonwealth Electoral Roll (Queensland) 1913 Electoral rolls are the nearest record Australians have to census listings and hence are extremely important to local, social and family historians. A redistribution of Queensland electorates occu ...
- Queensland State Electoral Roll 1910 - (1910, 2,466,490 Records) - Queensland State Electoral Roll 1910. 1910. Printed electoral rolls were produced by Electoral Offices to assist in the management of elections. An electoral roll is a listing of all those residents eligible and registered to vote in a particula ...
- Queensland State Electoral Roll 1915 - (1915, 3,440,404 Records) - Queensland State Electoral Roll 1915. 1915. Printed electoral rolls were produced by Electoral Offices to assist in the management of elections. An electoral roll is a listing of all those residents eligible and registered to vote in a particula ...
- England & Wales 1911 Census - (1911, 36,356,197 Records) - The 1911 census for England and Wales was taken on the night of Sunday 2 April, 1911. The count included all individual households, plus institutions such as prisons, workhouses, naval vessels and merchant vessels, and it also attempted to make a ...
- War History of the 1st/4th Battalion, the Loyal North Lancashire Regiment, Now the Loyal Regiment (North Lancashire), 1914-1918 - (1914 - 1918, 264 Records) - War History of the 1st/4th Battalion, the Loyal North Lancashire Regiment, Now the Loyal Regiment (North Lancashire), 1914-1918 (1921).
- Revolutionary Days: Recollections of Romanoffs And Bolsheviki, 1914-1917 - (1914 - 1917, 458 Records) - Revolutionary Days : Recollections of Romanoffs And Bolsheviki, 1914-1917 ([C1919]). Reprinted in part from the Saturday evening post
- War History of the 4th Battalion, the London Regiment (Royal Fusiliers), 1914-1919 - (1914 - 1919, 614 Records) - War History of the 4th Battalion, the London Regiment (Royal Fusiliers), 1914-1919 (1922).
- The Brazier - 1 April 1917 - (1914 - 1918, 1,214 Records) - The Brazier - 1 April 1917. A Trench Journal printed and published at the front by The Canadian Scottish for the Brigade - 1 April 1917.When our good friend, Chris Wight, offered to allow us to make a copy of this trench newspaper we were uncerta ...
- The Official History of the Canadian Forces in the Great War, 1914 - 1919, Volume 1, Maps - (1914 - 1919, 1,309 Records) - The Official History of the Canadian Forces in the Great War, 1914 - 1919, Volume 1, Maps. (1938)This is a very detailed and comprehensive account of the activities starting at the week before the outbreak of war and telling the story of the rais ...
- New Zealand, Immigration Passenger Lists, 1871-191 - (1871 - 1915, ) - Collection Description: Ship passenger lists of New Zealand.
- Strangers at Our Gates: Canadian Immigration and Immigration Policy, 1540 - 2006 - (1540 - 2006, 16,720 Records) - Strangers at Our Gates: Canadian Immigration and Immigration Policy, 1540-2006. Valerie Knowles. (1997)
- Australia, New South Wales, Alphabetical Index to - (1841 - 1987, ) - Alphabetically filed index cards with newspaper clippings of miscellaneous events (mostly births, marriages, and deaths).
- Postscript To The Post-Man - (1910, 2 Records)
- The British Weekly Mercury - (1915, 4 Records)
- Liverpool Herald (Liverpool, NSW) - (1910 - 1912, 16 Records) - Publisher:Liverpool, N.S.W. : Printed by F. W. Webster. Notes:Below title: With which is incorporated the Liverpool times and Liverpool mercury. Digitised as part of the Australian Newspapers service which allows access to historic Australian new ...
- Tickler - (1900 - 1949, 18 Records)
- North Manchester High School, En-Em, 1915, Volume 2 - (1915, 110 Records) - En-Em. Description based on: 1915
- Edinburgh Academy Register, 1824 - 1914 (1914) - (1824 - 1914, 708 Records) - Edinburgh Academy Register : a Record of All Those Who Have Entered the School Since Its Foundation in 1824 (1914). "Printed for the Edinburgh Academical Club."
- Genealogist, a Quarterly Magazine of Genealogical, Antiquarian, Topographical and Heraldic Research, Volume 32, 1916 - (1916, 670 Records) - Genealogist (1884). Edited by Walford D. Selby, v. 1-5, Keith W. Murray, v. 6-10, H. W. Forsyth Harwood, v. 11-38
- Genealogist, a Quarterly Magazine of Genealogical, Antiquarian, Topographical and Heraldic Research, Volume 28, 1912 - (1912, 796 Records) - Genealogist (1884). Edited by Walford D. Selby, v. 1-5, Keith W. Murray, v. 6-10, H. W. Forsyth Harwood, v. 11-38
- Pedigree of the Noble Family of Pritchard or Prichard (1919) - (1919, 26 Records) - Pedigree of the Noble Family of Pritchard or Prichard (1919).
- Eight Generations From William Thorne of Dorsetshire, England, And Lynn Massachusetts (1913) - (1913, 26 Records) - Eight Generations From William Thorne of Dorsetshire, England, And Lynn Massachusetts (1913). Photocopy
- Dyett of Montserrat (1915) - (1915, 34 Records) - Dyett of Montserrat: [Reprinted From Caribbeana, Oct. 1915] (1915).
- Roll of the Descendants Living or Lately Living in January, 1911, of Richard Garth, of Morden Park, County Surrey - (1911, 36 Records) - Roll of the Descendants Living or Lately Living in January, 1911, of Richard Garth, of Morden Park, County Surrey ... And of Mary, His Wife.
- History of the Siderfin Family of West Somerset (1912) - (1912, 60 Records) - History of the Siderfin Family of West Somerset (1912).
- Township of Biddulph (1912) - (1912, 40 Records) - Township of Biddulph: Short Sketch of Municipal History And Official Life, With Some of the Most Important Municipal Events From the Pioneer Days of 1830 To 1912 With the Consolidated By-Laws of the Township (1912?]).
- Gliederverzeichnis Und Jahresberichte Der Mennoniten-Gemeinde Zu Berne, Indiana (1918) - (1918, 48 Records) - Gliederverzeichnis Und Jahresberichte Der Mennoniten-Gemeinde Zu Berne, Indiana (1918). Description based on: 1911
- Place-Names And Antiquities of S.E. Cork, Ireland, Part 2 (1917) - (1917, 64 Records) - Place-Names And Antiquities of S.E. Cork, Ireland (1917). pt. 1-2. S.E. Cork.--pt. 3. Barony of Barrymore
- Papers And Records of the Wentworth Historical Society, Volume 7, 1916 - (1916, 68 Records) - Papers And Records of the Wentworth Historical Society (1915).
- History of Ely Place (1911) - (1911, 84 Records) - History of Ely Place: of Its Ancient Sanctuary And of St. Etheldreda, Its Titular Saint: a Guide For Visitors (1911).
- Switzerland, Schaffhausen Genealogies and City Dir - (1460 - 1952, ) - Collection Description: Images of city directories and compiled genealogies for Schaffhausen families. Three genealogy collections are included in this database, designated by the names Bartenschlager Harder, Bartenschlager, or Bartenschlager-Bas ...
- Foreign Consuls in Canada - 1919 - (Up to 1919, 250 Records) - Foreign Consuls in Canada - 1919. A list of the names of the senior consuls representing their countries in Canada in 1919. List includes 33 countries, almost all of which had multiple consuls in various Canadian cities. Gives political "rank" ...
- Canadian Who's Who, Volume 1 (1910) - (1910, 276 Records) - Canadian Who's Who (1910). "With which is incorporated 'Canadian men and women of the time'"STANDING ORDERKept up to date by supplementary service bookletsImprint varies: v. 1, 1910, London, Times Pub. Co.--v. 2, 1936/37, Toronto [London, Times P ...
- Bangkok And Siam, Directory (1914) - (1914, 566 Records) - Bangkok And Siam, Directory (1914).
- List of Orders and Awards in Canada for 1919 - (Up to 1919, 859 Records) - List of Orders and Awards in Canada for 1919. Starting with a listing of all classes of "Orders" as conferred by British Royalty and a list of Victoria Cross recipients. Progresses to list OBE's, Imperial Service Orders and Medals, and concludes ...
- Costa Rica Chruch Records, 1595-1992 - (1595 - 1992, ) - These records contain the baptisms, marriages and deaths for the parishes of Costa Rica.
- Mexico, Distrito Federal, Catholic Chruch Records, - (1886 - 1933, ) - Includes baptism records from several parishes from the Federal District of Mexico.
- Spain, Catholic Church Records, 1500-1930 - (1500 - 1930, ) - Collection Description: Baptisms, confirmations, marriages, deaths, and miscellaneous documents from parishes in Spain.
- Australia, NSW and ACT, Masonic Lodge Card Indexes - (1831 - 1930, ) - Collection Description: Masonic Lodge records from the Grand Lodge of New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory.
- Australia, NSW and ACT, Masonic Lodge Registers, 1 - (1831 - 1930, ) - Collection Description: Masonic Lodge records from the Grand Lodge of New South Wales and Australian Captital Territory.
- Italy, Napoli Province Municipal Records, 1809-193 - (1809 - 1936, ) - Images of births, marriages, deaths, citizenship, and military lists. Collection currently includes records for only the municipalities of Castellammare di Stabia. Ischia and hamlets of Ischia, i.e. Bagni and Campagnano. About half to two thirds ...
- Netherlands, Noord-Brabant Province Population Reg - (1820 - 1930, ) - Collection Description: Population registers from the western part of Noord-Brabant province, the Netherlands
- England, Cheshire, Workhouse Records, 1848-1967 - (1848 - 1967, ) - Admission, creed, birth and death records in the poor houses.
- Queensland Blue Book 1911 - (1911, 10,449 Records) - Queensland Blue Book 1911. 1911. The Queensland Blue Books give details of people employed in the Queensland Civil Service for the year of publication. After listings of various appointed and elected Government officers and members, the larger p ...
- Queensland Public Service 1864-1948 - (1864 - 1948, 65,369 Records) - This database of 65,369 entries lists the name, present office, location, date of birth, date of initial appointment, and the date, page and Volume reference in the Queensland Government Gazette (or Blue Book for 1870-1879) for officers employed ...
- England, Probate Records, 1492-1940 - (1492 - 1940, ) - Wills, administration records for the county of Cheshire.
- Feet of Fines For the County of York, From 1327 To 1347: 1-20 Edward III (1910) - (1327 - 1910, 254 Records) - Feet of Fines For the County of York, From 1327 To 1347: 1-20 Edward III (1910).
- Calendar of Norwich Deeds Enrolled in the Court Rolls of That City, 1307-1341 (1915) - (1307 - 1915, 280 Records) - Calendar of Norwich Deeds Enrolled in the Court Rolls of That City, 1307-1341 (1915).
- The Supreme Court of Canada and its Justices 1875 - 2000: A Commemorative Book - (1875 - 2000, 7,598 Records) - The Supreme Court of Canada and its Justices 1875-2000: A Commemorative Book. Supreme Court of Canada. (2000)
- Uncertain Justice: Canadian Women and Capital Punishment, 1754 - 1953 - (1754 - 1953, 10,403 Records) - Uncertain Justice: Canadian Women and Capital Punishment, 1754-1953. Greenwood, F. Murray. (2000)
- Bush Life in the Ottawa Valley. - (Up to 1914, 487 Records) - Bush Life in the Ottawa Valley.. Not to be confused with the similar "Roughing it in the bush" by Susannah Moodie. This is the joyful reminiscences of a settler who came early to the Ottawa valley and experienced, first hand, the hardship and p ...
- Miscellaneous Australian Genealogical Records, 177 - (1776 - 1980, ) - Some index cards are transcripts of newspaper births, marriages and deaths; transcripts from various vital records, etc. Some cards show LDS ordinance work (TIBs) and extracts of LDS membership records. The emphasis appears to be New South Wales, ...
- England, Cheshire School Records, 1796-1950 - (1769 - 1950, ) - Admission registers for Cheshire schools.
- Queens University Summer School Prospectus - Aug. 1943 - (Up to 1943, 563 Records) - Queens University Summer School Prospectus - Aug. 1943. Identifies all the "officers" of the school and includes a description of the courses offered. Also identifies prize and scholarship winners and a list of graduates and undergraduates of th ...
- University of Toronto, Commencement program for 5 June, 1947 - (Up to 1947, 980 Records) - University of Toronto, Commencement program for 5 June, 1947. The program lists all those who have earned degrees during the 1946 / 47 year, and were due to receive them during this ceremony. Gleaned from: University of Toronto Commencement Progr ...
- Classification List of the Queensland Loco Enginemen, Firemen & Cleaners 1912 - (1912, 1,565 Records) - Prepared from the Chief Mechanical Engineer's Office Classification List of the Queensland Loco. Enginemen, Firemen & Cleaners July 1912, the database covers position & dates of appointments for those employed in these positions. Listing 1,565 en ...
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999