International, 1900 - 1909
- Mexico, Civil Registration, 1860-1950 - (1860 - 1950, ) - Must choose a city to browse through
- Hungary Civil Registration, 1895-1920 - (1895 - 1920, ) - Images of births, marriages and deaths for Hungary. This collection currently includes the city of Budapest, the counties of Abauj-Torna, and Szabolcs, and a few places from other counties.
- Ireland, Civil Registration Indexes, 1845-1958 - (1845 - 1958, ) - An index of Ireland civil registration including births, 1864-1958, marriages, 1845-1958, and deaths, 1864-1958.
- Hungary Funeral Notices, 1840-1990 - (1840 - 1990, ) - Collection Description: Images of printed funeral notices with details on deceased persons collected by the National Library of Hungary, Budapest. Approximately 30% of this content covers the city of Budapest. The remaining content covers surroun ...
- Guatemala, Guatemala City, Sagrario Parish Baptism - (1898 - 1920, ) - Catholic baptism records from the parish of Segrario for the years 1898-1920. The parish of Segrario is within Guatemala City, Guatemala.
- County Pedigrees, Nottinghamshire, Volume 1 (1909) - (1909, 180 Records) - County Pedigrees (1909). v. 1. Nottinghamshire
- Germany, Mecklenburg-Schwerin Census, 1900 - (1900, ) - Census records of the Grand Duchy of Mecklenburg-Schwerin, Germany for 1900. Towns are arranged under their enumeration district. The district could be a Ritteramt (R.A.), Domänenamt (D.A.), Klosteramt (K.A.) or Stadt. Two types of forms are foun ...
- Rotunda Ward of Dublin City, Ireland, 1901 Census - (1901, ) - This collection records details of 13,556 people residing in 1,334 properties in the Rotunda Ward of Dublin city. This is a full transcript of the 1901 census returns for these 67 streets in the north inner city. There was a concentration of tene ...
- Queensland State Electoral Roll 1905 - (1905, 57,788 Records) - Queensland State Electoral Roll 1905. 1905. Printed electoral rolls were produced by Electoral Offices to assist in the management of elections. An electoral roll is a listing of all those residents eligible and registered to vote in a particula ...
- Queensland, Australia, Electoral Roll 1903 - (1903, 227,115 Records) - Commonwealth Electoral Roll (Queensland) 1903 Electoral rolls are the nearest record Australians have to census listings and hence are extremely important to local, social and family historians. The Commonwealth roll for Queensland for 1903 - ...
- England & Wales 1901 Census - (1901, 34,078,552 Records) - 1901 Census of England, Wales, Channel Islands, and Isle of Man (32,527,813 records) The 1901 census was taken on 31 March 1901, and recorded the details of over 32 million people who were resident in England and Wales at that time. The 1 ...
- Ordres Militaires et Melanges Historiques (Strasbourg) (1900) - (1900, 872 Records) - Ordres Militaires et Melanges Historiques (Strasbourg) (1900).
- Queen's Own Rifles of Canada: History of a Splendid Regiment's Origin, Development and Services, Including a Story of Patriotic Duties Well Performed in Three Campaigns (1901) - (1901, 10,042 Records) - Queen's Own Rifles of Canada: History of a Splendid Regiment's Origin, Development and Services, Including a Story of Patriotic Duties Well Performed in Three Campaigns (1901). On cover: History of the Queen's Own Rifles of Canada
- Militia Attestations Index, Royal Garrison Artillery, 1872 - 1915 - (1872 - 1915, 12,567 Records) - Militia Attestations can be very fruitful sources of genealogical data. They were documents filled in at the time of recruitment and contain much personal data. The Origins Network will be making available indexes to over a hundred thousand milit ...
- Campaigns And History of the Royal Irish Regiment, 1684 - 1902 - (1684 - 1902, 15,074 Records) - Campaigns And History of the Royal Irish Regiment, 1684 - 1902 (1911). On cover: Virtutis Namurcensis praemium
- Australian Contingents to South Africa - (1899 - 1902, 32,436 Records) - Official Records of the Australian Military Contingents to the War in South Africa, 1899 - 1902. P. Murray. (1911). Murray's record is a compilation of official Australian reports in regards to the war in South Africa, and was compiled as a memo ...
- New Zealand, Immigration Passenger Lists, 1871-191 - (1871 - 1915, ) - Collection Description: Ship passenger lists of New Zealand.
- Strangers at Our Gates: Canadian Immigration and Immigration Policy, 1540 - 2006 - (1540 - 2006, 16,720 Records) - Strangers at Our Gates: Canadian Immigration and Immigration Policy, 1540-2006. Valerie Knowles. (1997)
- Australia, New South Wales, Alphabetical Index to - (1841 - 1987, ) - Alphabetically filed index cards with newspaper clippings of miscellaneous events (mostly births, marriages, and deaths).
- Tickler - (1900 - 1949, 18 Records)
- Manitoba Morning Free Press - (1905, 64 Records)
- Patrician - (1900, 80 Records)
- Bouchain In A Dialogue - (1900, 84 Records)
- Derby School Register, 1570-1901. (1902) - (1570 - 1902, 232 Records) - Derby School Register, 1570-1901. (1902).
- Edinburgh Academy Register, 1824 - 1914 (1914) - (1824 - 1914, 708 Records) - Edinburgh Academy Register : a Record of All Those Who Have Entered the School Since Its Foundation in 1824 (1914). "Printed for the Edinburgh Academical Club."
- Brasenose College Register, 1509 - 1909, Volume 1 - (1509 - 1909, 770 Records) - Publications (1885).
- Genealogist, a Quarterly Magazine of Genealogical, Antiquarian, Topographical and Heraldic Research, Volume 23, 1907 - (1907, 732 Records) - Genealogist (1884). Edited by Walford D. Selby, v. 1-5, Keith W. Murray, v. 6-10, H. W. Forsyth Harwood, v. 11-38
- Genealogist, a Quarterly Magazine of Genealogical, Antiquarian, Topographical and Heraldic Research, Volume 25, 1909 - (1909, 738 Records) - Genealogist (1884). Edited by Walford D. Selby, v. 1-5, Keith W. Murray, v. 6-10, H. W. Forsyth Harwood, v. 11-38
- Genealogy of the Uhler Family From the Year 1735 To the Younger Generation (1901) - (1735 - 1901, 56 Records) - Genealogy of the Uhler Family From the Year 1735 To the Younger Generation (1901).
- Genealogical Account of the Boyles of Kelburne, Earls of Glasgow (1904) - (1904, 74 Records) - Genealogical Account of the Boyles of Kelburne, Earls of Glasgow (1904). Also published in Scots peerage
- Contributions Towards a Nelson Genealogy, Part 1 (1904) - (1904, 74 Records) - Contributions Towards a Nelson Genealogy (1904).
- Extracts From British Archives On the Families of Halley, Hawley, Pyke (1909) - (1909, 78 Records) - Extracts From British Archives On the Families of Halley, Hawley, Pyke, Etc. : (Second Series) (1909). Title from coverReprinted fromn the Magazine of history. New York, 1909
- Some Account of the Family of Smith, Anciently of Shute in Devonshire - (1900, 92 Records) - Some Account of the Family of Smith, Anciently of Shute in Devonshire (1900).
- Records of Southhampton, a Brief Account of Some of the Borough Documents (1906) - (1906, 38 Records) - Records of Southhampton, a Brief Account of Some of the Borough Documents (1906).
- Memorial of the Jubilee Celebrations, United Free Church of Scotland, Lower Abbey Street, Dublin: And Historical Narrative 1863-1913 (1915) - (1863 - 1915, 104 Records) - Memorial of the Jubilee Celebrations, United Free Church of Scotland, Lower Abbey Street, Dublin: And Historical Narrative 1863-1913 (1915).
- History of Wendover in the County of Buckingham (1909) - (1909, 106 Records) - History of Wendover in the County of Buckingham, With Illustrations And Sketch Maps (1909).
- History of the Manor of Westhope, County Salop, (1909) - (1909, 122 Records) - History of the Manor of Westhope, County Salop, (1909). Reprinted from the Transactions of the Shropshire Archaeological and Natural History Society
- Antiquities of Sunderland And Its Vicinity, Volume 2, 1901 - (1901, 128 Records) - Antiquities of Sunderland And Its Vicinity: Papers Ordered To Be Printed By the Sunderland Antiquarian Society: Vol. II, 1901 (1903).
- Switzerland, Schaffhausen Genealogies and City Dir - (1460 - 1952, ) - Collection Description: Images of city directories and compiled genealogies for Schaffhausen families. Three genealogy collections are included in this database, designated by the names Bartenschlager Harder, Bartenschlager, or Bartenschlager-Bas ...
- Foreign Consuls in Canada - 1919 - (Up to 1919, 250 Records) - Foreign Consuls in Canada - 1919. A list of the names of the senior consuls representing their countries in Canada in 1919. List includes 33 countries, almost all of which had multiple consuls in various Canadian cities. Gives political "rank" ...
- Roll-Call of Westminster Abbey (1906) - (1906, 510 Records) - Roll-Call of Westminster Abbey (1906).
- Close Rolls of the Reign of Henry III, A.D. 1234-1237 (1902) - (1234 - 1902, 798 Records) - Close Rolls of the Reign of Henry III (1902). Preface by A.E. StampIncludes indexesLetters close, which were usually of an executive nature conveying orders and instructions, and, therefore of a private and personal nature, were issued folded and ...
- List of Orders and Awards in Canada for 1919 - (Up to 1919, 859 Records) - List of Orders and Awards in Canada for 1919. Starting with a listing of all classes of "Orders" as conferred by British Royalty and a list of Victoria Cross recipients. Progresses to list OBE's, Imperial Service Orders and Medals, and concludes ...
- Nova Scotia Antigonish Catholic Diocese 1823-1905 - (1823 - 1905, ) - This is a partner project with the Genealogical Association of Nova Scotia to index digital-born images for this Catholic diocese. The images contain church records for some, but not all parishes in the diocese and include christenings, marriages ...
- Quebec Catholic Parish Registers, 1621-1900 - (1621 - 1900, ) - Select the City/Town listed
- Costa Rica Chruch Records, 1595-1992 - (1595 - 1992, ) - These records contain the baptisms, marriages and deaths for the parishes of Costa Rica.
- Mexico, Distrito Federal, Catholic Chruch Records, - (1886 - 1933, ) - Includes baptism records from several parishes from the Federal District of Mexico.
- Spain, Catholic Church Records, 1500-1930 - (1500 - 1930, ) - Collection Description: Baptisms, confirmations, marriages, deaths, and miscellaneous documents from parishes in Spain.
- Netherlands, Noord-Brabant Province Population Reg - (1820 - 1930, ) - Collection Description: Population registers from the western part of Noord-Brabant province, the Netherlands
- Italy, Napoli Province Municipal Records, 1809-193 - (1809 - 1936, ) - Images of births, marriages, deaths, citizenship, and military lists. Collection currently includes records for only the municipalities of Castellammare di Stabia. Ischia and hamlets of Ischia, i.e. Bagni and Campagnano. About half to two thirds ...
- England, Cheshire, Workhouse Records, 1848-1967 - (1848 - 1967, ) - Admission, creed, birth and death records in the poor houses.
- South Australian Police Gazette 1900 - (1900, 18,535 Records) - South Australian Police Gazette 1900. 1900. Police Gazettes are a unique, useful and extremely fascinating resource for local, family and social historians and researchers in other fields throughout Australia. Compiled to be distributed amongst ...
- Commonwealth Public Service List 1904 - (1904, 29,014 Records) - Commonwealth Public Service List 1904. 1904. This List of Permanent Officers of the Commonwealth Public Service as published June 1904 gives details of over 13,000 people employed throughout Australia. It is arranged by department, and by state ...
- England, Probate Records, 1492-1940 - (1492 - 1940, ) - Wills, administration records for the county of Cheshire.
- Feet of Fines For the County of York, From 1327 To 1347: 1-20 Edward III (1910) - (1327 - 1910, 254 Records) - Feet of Fines For the County of York, From 1327 To 1347: 1-20 Edward III (1910).
- Calendar of Norwich Deeds Enrolled in the Court Rolls of That City, 1307-1341 (1915) - (1307 - 1915, 280 Records) - Calendar of Norwich Deeds Enrolled in the Court Rolls of That City, 1307-1341 (1915).
- Halifax Wills, Volume 2, 1545 - 1559 (1904) - (1545 - 1904, 288 Records) - Halifax Wills: Being Abstracts And Translations of the Wills Registered at York From the Parish of Halifax (1904).
- Wills & Adminstrations From the Knaresborough Court Rolls, Volume 1 (1902) - (1902, 312 Records) - Wills & Adminstrations From the Knaresborough Court Rolls (1902). T.-p. of v.2: ... With index to original wills, &c., at Somerset houseEd. by Francis Collins, M. D
- Commissariot of Argyll. Register of Inventories, 1693-1702 (1909) - (1693 - 1909, 70 Records) - Commissariot of Argyll. Register of Inventories, 1693-1702 (1909).
- Edwardian Inventories For Huntingdonshire (1906) - (1906, 104 Records) - Edwardian Inventories For Huntingdonshire (1906). Includes index
- Bush Life in the Ottawa Valley. - (Up to 1914, 487 Records) - Bush Life in the Ottawa Valley.. Not to be confused with the similar "Roughing it in the bush" by Susannah Moodie. This is the joyful reminiscences of a settler who came early to the Ottawa valley and experienced, first hand, the hardship and p ...
- England, Cheshire, Register of Elector, 1842-1900 - (1842 - 1900, ) - List of those qualified to vote in elections and their reason for being able to vote, used to locate movement over time. Eligibility to vote in various elections was determined by property ownership, therefore these records include property descr ...
- Miscellaneous Australian Genealogical Records, 177 - (1776 - 1980, ) - Some index cards are transcripts of newspaper births, marriages and deaths; transcripts from various vital records, etc. Some cards show LDS ordinance work (TIBs) and extracts of LDS membership records. The emphasis appears to be New South Wales, ...
- England, Cheshire School Records, 1796-1950 - (1769 - 1950, ) - Admission registers for Cheshire schools.
- Heraldry As Art: an Account of Its Development And Practice, Chiefly in England (1907) - (1907, 362 Records) - Heraldry As Art: an Account of Its Development And Practice, Chiefly in England (1907).
- Scottish Armorial Seals (1904) - (1904, 456 Records) - Scottish Armorial Seals (1904).
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999