Birth, Marriage and Death - International, 1880 - 1889
Birth, Marriage and Death(511)
- Netherlands Civil Registration, 1792-1952 - (1792 - 1952, ) - Collection Description: Civil registration of births, marriages, and deaths for the Netherlands. Also includes ten year indexes, marriage intentions, marriage proclamations, and marriage supplements. Time period of the records varies by provinc ...
- Netherlands, Zuid-Holland Province, Civil Registra - (1811 - 1942, ) - Collection Description: Civil registration of births, marriages, and deaths for the province of Zuid-Holland, the Netherlands. Also includes ten-year indexes, marriage intentions, marriage proclamations, and marriage supplements.
- Netherlands, Gelderland Province Civil Registratio - (1811 - 1950, ) - Collection Description: Civil registration of birth, marriage, and death for the province of Gelderland. Some towns that were formerly in Gelderland are now in North Brabant.
- Jamaica, Trelawny Parish Civil Registration Births - (1878 - 1930, ) - The birth notices are collected into annual registers and arranged by district, number, and registration date.
- Peru, Lima Civil Registration, 1874-1930 - (1874 - 1930, ) - This collection contains 227 (35mm) microfilms and covers the province of Lima between the years 1874 and 1930. There are three different record types in the collection: 1) Births - Nacimientos 2) Marriages - Matrimonios 3) Deaths - Defunciones. ...
- Luxembourg Civil Registration, 1793-1923 - (1793 - 1923, ) - Images of civil births, marriages, deaths, and indexes. A few books contain earlier parish entries.
- Hungary Funeral Notices, 1840-1990 - (1840 - 1990, ) - Collection Description: Images of printed funeral notices with details on deceased persons collected by the National Library of Hungary, Budapest. Approximately 30% of this content covers the city of Budapest. The remaining content covers surroun ...
- Ireland, Civil Registration Indexes, 1845-1958 - (1845 - 1958, ) - An index of Ireland civil registration including births, 1864-1958, marriages, 1845-1958, and deaths, 1864-1958.
- British Columbia Birth Registrations 1854-1903 - (1854 - 1903, ) - These are birth registrations, delayed birth registrations, and delayed registrations of Indian births.
- British Columbia Death Registrations, 1872-1986 - (1872 - 1986, ) - These are death registrations including overseas casualties, delayed death registrations, and delayed registrations of Indian deaths.
- Ontario Deaths, 1869-1947 - (1869 - 1947, ) - Name index of Ontario, Canada, death registration entries. Registration entries for 1939-1947 are for overseas deaths only
- British Columbia Marriage Registrations, 1859-1932 - (1859 - 1932, ) - These are marriage registrations.
- Mexico, Civil Registration, 1860-1950 - (1860 - 1950, ) - Must choose a city to browse through
- Brazil Civil Registration, 1870-2006 - (1870 - 2006, ) - This collection contains digital images of civil registrations of birth, marriage and death from various states of Brazil.
- Guatemala Civil Registration, 1877-1934 - (1877 - 1934, ) - Civil Registration for selected provinces of Guatemala. Additional content will be added over time.
- Cemetery inscriptions in Sydney Branch Genealogica - (1800 - 1960, ) - Index cards of inscriptions found in cemeteries in New South Wales, Australia. Most of the entries are actual monumental inscriptions from cemeteries in New South Wales, but some entries were taken from burial registers. The majority of cemeterie ...
- England, Norfolk Parish Registers, 1538-1900 - (1538 - 1900, ) - Collection Description: This collection is made up of parish registers of Norfolk, containing records of christening, marriage and burial entries.
- Historical Sketch of the Parish of St. James, St. Mary's, Ontario, 1851-1921 (1921) - (1851 - 1921, 30 Records) - Historical Sketch of the Parish of St. James, St. Mary's, Ontario: a Souvenir of the Seventieth Anniversary of the Founding of the Church, 1851-1921 (1921). Cover titleExtra page on Stephen B. Kellogg printed and inserted later
- Haughton Parish Register, 1570-1812 And Index, Volume 2 (1902) - (1570 - 1902, 44 Records) - Haughton Parish Register [1570-1812 And Index] (1902). Title from coverTranscribed by Miss H. M. Auden and Miss M. E. Parry and edited by G. T. Royds
- Parish Registers of Canisbay (Caithness) 1652-1666 (1914) - (1652 - 1914, 52 Records) - Parish Registers of Canisbay (Caithness) 1652-1666 (1914).
- Extracts of Marriages at the Cape of Good Hope, 1806-1821 (1920) - (1806 - 1920, 62 Records) - Extracts of Marriages at the Cape of Good Hope, 1806-1821 (1920). Caption title, introductory matter signed: C. Graham BothaSupplement 7 to The genealogist
- Registers of Sheinton, Shropshire, 1658-1812 (1900) - (1658 - 1900, 64 Records) - Registers of Sheinton, Shropshire, 1658-1812 (1900).
- Registers of Castle Eden, in the County of Durham, Baptisms, 1661-1812, Marriages, 1698-1794, Burials, 1696-1812 (1914) - (1661 - 1914, 66 Records) - Registers of Castle Eden, in the County of Durham. Baptisms, 1661-1812. Marriages, 1698-1794. Burials, 1696-1812 (1914).
- Monumental Inscriptions in the Church & Churchyard of Ellough, Suffolk (1889) - (1889, 68 Records) - Monumental Inscriptions in the Church & Churchyard of Ellough, Suffolk (1889). 50 copies printed
- Registers of Battlefield, Shropshire. 1665-1812 (1899) - (1665 - 1899, 68 Records) - Registers of Battlefield, Shropshire. 1665-1812 (1899). Transcribed by W. Phillips
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999