Miscellaneous - International, 1820 - 1829
- England, Cheshire School Records, 1796-1950 - (1769 - 1950, ) - Admission registers for Cheshire schools.
- Miscellaneous Australian Genealogical Records, 177 - (1776 - 1980, ) - Some index cards are transcripts of newspaper births, marriages and deaths; transcripts from various vital records, etc. Some cards show LDS ordinance work (TIBs) and extracts of LDS membership records. The emphasis appears to be New South Wales, ...
- Queens University Summer School Prospectus - Aug. 1943 - (Up to 1943, 563 Records) - Queens University Summer School Prospectus - Aug. 1943. Identifies all the "officers" of the school and includes a description of the courses offered. Also identifies prize and scholarship winners and a list of graduates and undergraduates of th ...
- Bibliotheca Heraldica Magnae Britanniae (1822) - (1822, 706 Records) - Bibliotheca Heraldica Magnae Britanniae. an Analytical Catalogue of Books On Genealogy, Heraldry, Nobility, Knighthood & Ceremonies (1822).
- University of Toronto, Commencement program for 5 June, 1947 - (Up to 1947, 980 Records) - University of Toronto, Commencement program for 5 June, 1947. The program lists all those who have earned degrees during the 1946 / 47 year, and were due to receive them during this ceremony. Gleaned from: University of Toronto Commencement Progr ...
- Ermatinger's York Factory Express Journal - (1827 - 1828, 5,750 Records)
- History of the Presbyterian Church in the Dominion of Canada - (Up to 1834, 8,920 Records) - History of the Presbyterian Church in the Dominion of Canada. From the earliest times to 1834; with a chronological table of events by William Gregg, D.D., professor of Apologetics and Church History in Knox College, Toronto. Second Editio ...
- The Notaries of French Canada 1626-1900 - (1626 - 1900, 9,002 Records)
- Le Dictionnaire des Familles de Saint Didace - (1820 - 1968, 25,713 Records) - St-Didace: St-Didace (1820-1968). 360 pages. This item is a genealogical dictionary that includes not only historical material but great amounts of genealogical material. The format is similar to the Tanguay dictionary and is alphabetically arran ...
- Compendium of the Shipping of Yarmouth, Nova Scotia in the Period 1761 to 1902 - (1761 - 1902, 47,090 Records) - Compendium of the Shipping of Yarmouth, Nova Scotia in the Period 1761 to 1902. The Yarmouth County Historical Society. This is a never before published compendium of the standard historical works recording the shipping activities of Yarmouth No ...
- Queensland Early Pioneers Index 1824-1859 - (1824 - 1859, 156,760 Records) - This index was a Bicentennial Project of the Queensland Family History Society (1988), endorsed by the Queensland Committee of the Australian Bicentennial Authority. The index contains 156,760 references to approximately 50,000 names, taken from ...
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999