Birth, Marriage and Death - International, 1270 - 1279
Birth, Marriage and Death(7)
- Obituary of a Noted Anthropologist (Dr. A. F. Chamberlain). - (Up to 1914, 95 Records) - Obituary of a Noted Anthropologist (Dr. A. F. Chamberlain).. An appreciation of Dr. Chamberlain's life's work.Gleaned from: Papers & Records Vol. XII (1914), Ontario Historical Society, Published: 1914 (The complete source document is available a ...
- History of the Parish And Manorhouse of Bishopthorpe, 1216 - 1904 (1905) - (1216 - 1905, 194 Records) - History of the Parish And Manorhouse of Bishopthorpe, Together With an Account of the Pre-Reformation Residences of the Archbishops of York (1905).
- Canadian Obituaries (from The Canadian Annual Review of Public Affairs) - 1906 - (Up to 1907, 338 Records) - Canadian Obituaries (from The Canadian Annual Review of Public Affairs) - 1906. Here is a listing of the deaths of "prominent" Canadians who died in 1906. The source offers no clue as to the criteria for selection to be included in this list but ...
- Calendar of Entries in the Papal Registers Relating To Great Britain And Ireland. Papal Letters, Volume 1, 1198 - 1304 - (1198 - 1304, 738 Records) - Calendar of Entries in the Papal Registers Relating To Great Britain And Ireland. Papal Letters (1893). Editors: v. 1-5, W. H. Bliss (with C. Johnson, v. 3, J. A. Twemlow, v. 4-5)--v. 6- J. A. TwemlowVols. 13- issued in cooperation with the Irish ...
- David Zeisberger and his Delaware Indians. - (Up to 1914, 897 Records) - David Zeisberger and his Delaware Indians.. Born in Moravia, David's family was forced, by religious persecution, to flee their country. He was left in Saxony to complete an education and subsequently rejoined his family who went on to live in O ...
- Anglican Church of Australia - Parish of Sherwood (Brisbane) - Cemetery and Columbarium Wall Monumental Inscriptions - (Up to 1995, 3,267 Records) - A complete transcript and index of the monumental inscriptions of the Sherwood Anglican Parish Cemetery and Columbarium Wall, Sherwood, Brisbane. Compiled in 1995.
- Inscriptions & Graves in the Niagara Peninsula - (Up to 1928, 5,822 Records) - Inscriptions & Graves in the Niagara Peninsula. Originally compiled by Janet Carnochan in c.1902 as publication #10 of the Niagara Historical Society, later reissued as publication #19 and later still updated and republished again, by the same So ...
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999