Family History and Biography - International, 1020 - 1029
Family History and Biography(6)
- Chief Smoke Johnson. - (Up to 1914, 518 Records) - Chief Smoke Johnson.. The "Smoke" Johnsons were amongst the original families settling in Brant Co. This paper examines how the European Johnson name first came to be applied to a full blood Mohawk, indigenous Indian, and then traces members of ...
- Capt. Joseph Brant's Status as a Chief, and some of His Descendants - (Up to 1914, 667 Records) - Capt. Joseph Brant's Status as a Chief, and some of His Descendants. While Joseph Brant's status as a leader has never been in question, his status as a "Chief" of his people depends on their customs and laws. This paper explores his status acco ...
- Diary of a Voyage from Scotland to Canada in 1833 - (Up to 1932, 703 Records) - Diary of a Voyage from Scotland to Canada in 1833. A day by day account starting 4 April - " .. left my Father's house to go to America ..." - and ending, 1 August - "Reached Cobourg ...." includes additional material entitled, "Walter Riddell, ...
- Historical and Genealogical Record of the First Settlers of Colchester County, N.S. - 1873 - (Up to 1873, 16,732 Records) - Historical and Genealogical Record of the First Settlers of Colchester County, N.S. - 1873. The full title continues, "... down to the present time, compiled from the most authentic sources by Thomas Miller."Thomas was born in 1803, and lived his ...
- The Canadian Biographical Dictionary, Ontario - 1880. - (Up to 1880, 26,888 Records) - The Canadian Biographical Dictionary, Ontario - 1880.. Full title: "The Canadian Biographical Dictionary and Portrait Gallery of Eminent and Self-Made Men - Ontario".In composing this description it was found that the book's Preface already suppl ...
- British Columbia from the Earliest Times to the Present, Biographical - Vol.3 - (Up to 1914, 41,578 Records) - British Columbia from the Earliest Times to the Present, Biographical - Vol.3. Published in the same year that the Great War broke out - 1914 - this self contained volume III of the four volume set does its part in telling the history of British ...
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999