International, Up to 2017
- Brazil, Pernambuco Civil Registration, 1889-2003 - Birth, marriage and death from various municipalities of the state of Pernambuco.
- Brazil, Rio de Janeiro Civil Registration, 1889-2006 - Birth, marriage, death.
- Statens Arkivers Arkivalieronline / Danish State Archives - The Danish State Archives Filming Centre digitises parish registers and population censuses in order to make them accessible via the internet.
- Kirkeb?ger on the Internet - All Danish parish registers older than 1892 are included in the digitisation project. Parish registers finished before 1925-1930 have also been launched and within the next years parish registers finished before 1950 will be available on the Inte ...
- Lima, Peru Civil Registration, 1874-1930
- Notes On the Pedigree of Her Most Serene Higness Ann Groom, Duchess of Mantua And Montferrat in Italy (1879) - (1879, 94 Records) - Notes On the Pedigree of Her Most Serene Higness Ann Groom, Duchess of Mantua And Montferrat in Italy (1879).
- County Pedigrees, Nottinghamshire, Volume 1 (1909) - (1909, 180 Records) - County Pedigrees (1909). v. 1. Nottinghamshire
- Some Family Records & Pedigrees of the Lloyds - (1913, 228 Records) - Some Family Records & Pedigrees of the Lloyds (1913).
- Pedigrees From the Visitation of Hampshire Made By Thomas Benolt, Clarenceulx a 1530 - (1530, 290 Records) - Pedigrees From the Visitation of Hampshire Made By Thomas Benolt, Clarenceulx a 1530: Enlarged With the Vissitation of the Same County Made By Robert Cooke, Clarenceulx Anno 1575 Both Which Are Continued With the Vissitation Made By John Phillipo ...
- Pedigrees From the Plea Rolls, 1200 - 1500 - (1200 - 1500, 620 Records) - Pedigrees From the Plea Rolls: Collected From the Pleadings in the Various Courts of Law, A.D. 1200 To 1500, From the Original Rolls in the Public Record Office (1905?]).
- Victoria Cross Winners - 64 members of the AIF were awarded the Victoria Cross during the First World War.
- New Zealand-born Members of the AIF - More than 1,500 New Zealand-born men enlisted for service in the 1st Australian Imperial Force.
- Belgian War Graves - Approximately 28,000 Belgian soldiers died in the Great War 1914-1918.
- Australian Service Nurses National Memorial - Nurses who died during or as a result of War Service, since the Boer War, compiled by Phyllis Wilson of the Returned and Service Nurses Club of Victoria.
- Passport Records - Domestic Records Information 60
- The National Archives | The Catalogue | Research Guides: A to Z
- Immigrants - Domestic Records Information 50
- Emigrants to North America After 1776
- Names of Emigrants from the 1845-1847 Records of James Allison, Emigrant Agent at Montreal Quebec - Search for ancestors in the 1845-1847 immigration records of James Allison, the government emigrant agent at Montreal, Quebec Canada. These are lists of destitute immigrants sent from Montreal to Upper Canada (Ontario). Some of these immigrants w ...
- Australia, New South Wales, Alphabetical Index to - (1841 - 1987, ) - Alphabetically filed index cards with newspaper clippings of miscellaneous events (mostly births, marriages, and deaths).
- The London Gazette - Searchable online database for the London Gazette - one of the official newspapers of record in the United Kingdom.
- Postscript To The Post-Man - (1910, 2 Records)
- Dublin Hibernian Journal - (1816, 2 Records)
- Dublin Journal Extraordinary - (1846, 2 Records)
- Ontario Agricultural College, Yearbook (Ontario,Canada) 1924 - (1924, 108 Records) - O.A.C. Year Book. Description based on: 1919
- North Manchester High School, En-Em, 1915, Volume 2 - (1915, 110 Records) - En-Em. Description based on: 1915
- University of Toronto (Toronto, Ontario, Canada), 1892 - (1892, 117 Records)
- Ontario Agriculture College, Year Book (Guelph, Ontario, Canada), 1920 - (1920, 146 Records) - O.A.C. Year Book. Description based on: 1919
- Derby School Register, 1570-1901. (1902) - (1570 - 1902, 232 Records) - Derby School Register, 1570-1901. (1902).
- Report of the Sub-Committee On a Photographic Survey of England And Wales (1895) - (1895, 36 Records) - Report of the Sub-Committee On a Photographic Survey of England And Wales (1895). PhotocopyThis photographic study was to be of people in Britain, to study their physical characteristics and to collect folkloric data
- Ordnance Gazetteer of Scotland, Volume 2 (1895) - (1895, 342 Records) - Ordnance Gazetteer of Scotland: a Survey of Scottish Topography, Statistical, Biographical, And Historical (1895). In double columnsVols. 1-2, 3-4, 5-6 paged continuously
- Ordnance Gazetteer of Scotland, Volume 1 (1895) - (1895, 348 Records) - Ordnance Gazetteer of Scotland: a Survey of Scottish Topography, Statistical, Biographical, And Historical (1895). In double columnsVols. 1-2, 3-4, 5-6 paged continuously
- Comprehensive Gazetter of England And Wales (1895) - (1895, 422 Records) - Comprehensive Gazetter of England And Wales (1895).
- Collectanea Topographica Et Genealogica, Volume 5 (1834) - (1834, 458 Records) - Collectanea Topographica Et Genealogica (1834). First edited by Sir Frederic Madden, Bulkeley Bandinel, and others, and afterwards by John Gough Nichols
- Bowles of England (1854) - (1854, 18 Records) - Bowles of England (1854).
- Genealogy of the Brant Family From Ontarian Families (1894) - (1894, 18 Records) - Genealogy of the Brant Family From Ontarian Families [Microform] (1894). Filmed from a copy of the original publication held by the Metropolitan Toronto Library, Canadian History Department
- Pedigree of Shepard Family, England (1898) - (1898, 22 Records) - Pedigree of Shepard Family, England (1898). Caption titleManuscript
- First Two Generations of Swynnertons of County Stafford, 1086 - 1122 - (1086 - 1122, 22 Records) - Collections For a History of Staffordshire (1880). Place of publication and publisher variesCLICK ON WEB ADDRESS TO REACH THIS DOCUMENTv. 1 (1880). Pipe Rolls of 1130 and 1155-1189 , Liber Niger of 1166 , The Register of Bishop Roger de Norbury, ...
- Genealogy of the Family of Martin of Ballinahinch Castle in the County of Galway, Ireland (1890) - (1890, 23 Records) - Genealogy of the Family of Martin of Ballinahinch Castle in the County of Galway, Ireland [Microform] (1890). "A copy of the original emblazoned parchment deposited in the Office of Arms, Dublin Castle.""Printed for private circulation.""Oh! plac ...
- Genealogy of Welsh History (1852) - (1852, 10 Records) - Genealogy of Welsh History, With Chronological Data, And a Reference To ... Gentry of Wales, England, And Ireland .. (1852). Cover title: Genealogical chart of Welsh history
- Annual Report of the Committee of the Society For the Promotion of Permanent And Universal Peace, 1817 - (1817, 16 Records) - Annual Report of the Committee of the Society For the Promotion of Permanent And Universal Peace (1817).
- History of Leeds And Grenville, Ontario From 1749 To 1879 (1879) - (1749 - 1879, 22 Records) - History of Leeds And Grenville, Ontario From 1749 To 1879 [Microform] : With Illustrations And Biographical Sketches of Some of Its Prominent Men And Pioneers (1879). Begins on page 45 of the original text and concerns the Battle of the Windmill, ...
- Lorimer, Scotland (1877) - (1877, 26 Records) - Lorimer, Scotland (1877). Title from captionReprinted from "Miscellanea genealogica et heraldica." n.s., 1877, v. 2, p. 421-423. Cf. NUC pre-1956 imprints
- Lake Temiscamingue District, Province of Ontario, Canada (1893) - (1893, 28 Records) - Lake Temiscamingue District, Province of Ontario, Canada: a Description of Its Soil, Climate, Products, Area, Agricultural Capabilities And Other Resources, Together With Information Pertaining To the Sale of Public Lands (1893). Photocopy
- Switzerland, Schaffhausen Genealogies and City Dir - (1460 - 1952, ) - Collection Description: Images of city directories and compiled genealogies for Schaffhausen families. Three genealogy collections are included in this database, designated by the names Bartenschlager Harder, Bartenschlager, or Bartenschlager-Bas ...
- List of the Sheriffs of Cardiganshire, 1539 - 1868 (1868) - (1539 - 1868, 78 Records) - List of the Sheriffs of Cardiganshire, From A.D. 1539 To A.D. 1868, With Genealogical And Historical Notes (1868).
- First Newcastle Directory, 1778 - (1778, 110 Records) - First Newcastle Directory (1889). 25 copies on large paper
- Hull City and Beverely Town, Directory, 1791 - (1791, 144 Records) - Facsimile Reprint of the First Hull Directory, Published in 1791, ... With the Appendix For 1792, Including a Directory of Beverly (1885). Original title page: Battle's Hull directory ... 1791
- Foreign Consuls in Canada - 1919 - (Up to 1919, 250 Records) - Foreign Consuls in Canada - 1919. A list of the names of the senior consuls representing their countries in Canada in 1919. List includes 33 countries, almost all of which had multiple consuls in various Canadian cities. Gives political "rank" ...
- Costa Rica Church Records 1595-1992 - Baptisms, marriages, and deaths.
- Nova Scotia Antigonish Catholic Diocese 1823-1905 - (1823 - 1905, ) - This is a partner project with the Genealogical Association of Nova Scotia to index digital-born images for this Catholic diocese. The images contain church records for some, but not all parishes in the diocese and include christenings, marriages ...
- Quebec Catholic Parish Registers, 1621-1900 - (1621 - 1900, ) - Select the City/Town listed
- Mexico, Catholic Church Records - Must choose a city to browse through
- Costa Rica Chruch Records, 1595-1992 - (1595 - 1992, ) - These records contain the baptisms, marriages and deaths for the parishes of Costa Rica.
- Netherlands, Noord-Brabant Province Population Reg - (1820 - 1930, ) - Collection Description: Population registers from the western part of Noord-Brabant province, the Netherlands
- Spain, Municipal Records - Collection Description: Civil registration, census, and other records microfilmed and digitized at municipal archives in Spain.
- Italy, Napoli Province Municipal Records, 1809-193 - (1809 - 1936, ) - Images of births, marriages, deaths, citizenship, and military lists. Collection currently includes records for only the municipalities of Castellammare di Stabia. Ischia and hamlets of Ischia, i.e. Bagni and Campagnano. About half to two thirds ...
- England, Cheshire, Workhouse Records, 1848-1967 - (1848 - 1967, ) - Admission, creed, birth and death records in the poor houses.
- Abstracts of Protocols of the Town Clerks of Glasgow, Volume 1 (1894) - (1894, 152 Records) - Abstracts of Protocols of the Town Clerks of Glasgow (1894).
- The Glenbow Museum > Archives CPR Land Sales - Records of sales of agricultural land by the Canadian Pacific Railway to settlers in Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta from 1881 to 1927.
- Library and Archives Canada - Lower Canada Land Petitions - More than 95,000 references to individuals who lived in present-day Quebec between 1764 and 1841.
- Provincial Archives of New Brunswick :: RS686 :: Index to New Brunswick Land Grants, 1784 - 1997
- The Saskatchewan Homestead Index - A file locator database to the homestead files at the Saskatchewan Archives. It contains 360,000 references to those men and women who, from 1872 to 1930, under the terms of the Dominion Lands Act, took part in the homestead process in the area n ...
- Alberta Genealogical Society - Index to Alberta Homestead Records - 1870 to 1930
- Commissariot of Argyll. Register of Inventories, 1693-1702 (1909) - (1693 - 1909, 70 Records) - Commissariot of Argyll. Register of Inventories, 1693-1702 (1909).
- Edwardian Inventories For Huntingdonshire (1906) - (1906, 104 Records) - Edwardian Inventories For Huntingdonshire (1906). Includes index
- Account of the Disbursements of the West-Riding of the County of York, From January To December 1851, 1852 - (1851 - 1852, 188 Records) - Account of the Disbursements of the West-Riding of the County of York, From January To December 1851, 1852 (1852).
- York Deeds, Book 17, 1734-1736 - (1734 - 1736, 1,044 Records) - York Deeds (1642). The earliest deeds are those recorded in Gorges' Province of Maine. In 1652 Massachusetts enforced her claim to southern Maine as far east as Casco Bay, organizing this territory as Yorkshire or York County. Her jurisdiction wa ...
- York Deeds, Book 11, Part 1, 1722 -1726 - (1722 - 1726, 1,088 Records) - York Deeds (1642). The earliest deeds are those recorded in Gorges' Province of Maine. In 1652 Massachusetts enforced her claim to southern Maine as far east as Casco Bay, organizing this territory as Yorkshire or York County. Her jurisdiction wa ...
- Bush Life in the Ottawa Valley. - (Up to 1914, 487 Records) - Bush Life in the Ottawa Valley.. Not to be confused with the similar "Roughing it in the bush" by Susannah Moodie. This is the joyful reminiscences of a settler who came early to the Ottawa valley and experienced, first hand, the hardship and p ...
- The Northern Genealogist, January 1895 - (1895, 77,276 Records) - The Northern Genealogist, January 1895.
- Miscellaneous Name Lists in Churches - Lists of incumbents in selected churches from Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, Warwickshire & Worcestershire.
- Higher Clergy of England and Wales, 1541-1857 - Alphabetical list by surname of bishops, archdeacons & cathedral clergy listed in Fasti Ecclesiae Anglicanae giving volume & page number.
- Finding Your Waldensian Ancestors - Focusing on the Piedmont valleys in Italy.
- Higher Clergy of England and Wales, 1066-1300 - Alphabetical list by surname of bishops, archdeacons & cathedral clergy listed in Fasti Ecclesiae Anglicanae giving volume & page number.
- Higher Clergy of England and Wales, 1300-1541 - Alphabetical list by surname of bishops, archdeacons & cathedral clergy listed in Fasti Ecclesiae Anglicanae giving volume & page number.
- (the) Registers of Rowington, Co. Warwick, 1612 - 1812 - (1612 - 1812, 242 Records) - (the) Registers of Rowington, Co. Warwick. 1612 (or 13)- 1812 (1899).
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999