International, Up to 2014
- Jeff Knaggs - Genealogy - Monumental Inscriptions - Weston Road - Weston Road Cemetery, Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
- Churchyard Monumental Inscriptions & other notes
- Jeff Knaggs - Genealogy - Monumental Inscriptions - Knebworth Cemetery - Inscriptions from the gravestones in Knebworth Cemetery, Hertfordshire, England.
- Jeff Knaggs - Genealogy - Monumental Inscriptions - St Mary's, Shephall (Stevenage) - Gravestone inscriptions from the churchyard of St Mary's, Shephall in Stevenage, Hertfordshire, England.
- Little Crosby Church - Headstone transcriptions, photographs and possible census records of people buried at Little Crosby Church, Liverpool UK. Over 600 names of people buried at the church.
- Notes On the Pedigree of Her Most Serene Higness Ann Groom, Duchess of Mantua And Montferrat in Italy (1879) - (1879, 94 Records) - Notes On the Pedigree of Her Most Serene Higness Ann Groom, Duchess of Mantua And Montferrat in Italy (1879).
- County Pedigrees, Nottinghamshire, Volume 1 (1909) - (1909, 180 Records) - County Pedigrees (1909). v. 1. Nottinghamshire
- Some Family Records & Pedigrees of the Lloyds - (1913, 228 Records) - Some Family Records & Pedigrees of the Lloyds (1913).
- Pedigrees From the Visitation of Hampshire Made By Thomas Benolt, Clarenceulx a 1530 - (1530, 290 Records) - Pedigrees From the Visitation of Hampshire Made By Thomas Benolt, Clarenceulx a 1530: Enlarged With the Vissitation of the Same County Made By Robert Cooke, Clarenceulx Anno 1575 Both Which Are Continued With the Vissitation Made By John Phillipo ...
- Pedigrees From the Plea Rolls, 1200 - 1500 - (1200 - 1500, 620 Records) - Pedigrees From the Plea Rolls: Collected From the Pleadings in the Various Courts of Law, A.D. 1200 To 1500, From the Original Rolls in the Public Record Office (1905?]).
- Belfast Family History - View the census returns from families living in Belfast in 1901 and 1911.
- Census Online - Ireland - Antrim
- 1851 census extracts for Yorkshire North Riding
- The 1891 London Census Transcription - A partial transcription of the 1891 London census, listing people, places and streets.
- 1891 Census Index - For Haverhill, Ashen, Barnardiston, Birdbrook, Castle Camps, Clare, Great Abington, Great Wratting, Helions Bumpstead, Hundon, Kedington, Little Wratting, Ovington, Poslingford, Risbridge Union, Shudy Camps, Steeple Bumpstead, Stoke, Stoke by Cla ...
- Polonica In Scotland - A guide to World War Two Polonica including, Memorials, Tableaux, Plaques & other physical manifestations of the Polish presence in Scotland. It also includes Pre-War items as well as information on Post-War Polonica.
- Volksbund Deutsche Kriegsgr?berf?rsorge e.V. - The German Military Grave Registration Service. Maintains 2 million war graves in over 640 cemeteries. Assists in grave identification and restoration. Provides assistance in determining the fate of German war dead.
- Kennethmont Second World War Memorial
- Never Forgotten - The story of the Taiwan POW Camps.
- World War 2 Memorial
- Historic Emigration Office - Will search the Hamburg Passenger Departure Lists for a fee.
- Japanese Immigrants to the United States 1887-1924 - BYU-Idaho's Online immigrant database currently for Utah, Idaho and Wyoming Japanese. The database was put online by Eric Walz, a faculty member of the History Department at BYU-Idaho.
- Passport Records - Domestic Records Information 60
- Names of Emigrants from the 1845-1847 Records of James Allison, Emigrant Agent at Montreal Quebec - Search for ancestors in the 1845-1847 immigration records of James Allison, the government emigrant agent at Montreal, Quebec Canada. These are lists of destitute immigrants sent from Montreal to Upper Canada (Ontario). Some of these immigrants w ...
- Immigrants - Domestic Records Information 50
- The London Gazette - Searchable online database for the London Gazette - one of the official newspapers of record in the United Kingdom.
- Australia, New South Wales, Alphabetical Index to - (1841 - 1987, ) - Alphabetically filed index cards with newspaper clippings of miscellaneous events (mostly births, marriages, and deaths).
- Postscript To The Post-Man - (1910, 2 Records)
- Dublin Journal Extraordinary - (1846, 2 Records)
- Dublin Hibernian Journal - (1816, 2 Records)
- Ontario Agricultural College, Yearbook (Ontario,Canada) 1924 - (1924, 108 Records) - O.A.C. Year Book. Description based on: 1919
- North Manchester High School, En-Em, 1915, Volume 2 - (1915, 110 Records) - En-Em. Description based on: 1915
- University of Toronto (Toronto, Ontario, Canada), 1892 - (1892, 117 Records)
- Ontario Agriculture College, Year Book (Guelph, Ontario, Canada), 1920 - (1920, 146 Records) - O.A.C. Year Book. Description based on: 1919
- Derby School Register, 1570-1901. (1902) - (1570 - 1902, 232 Records) - Derby School Register, 1570-1901. (1902).
- Report of the Sub-Committee On a Photographic Survey of England And Wales (1895) - (1895, 36 Records) - Report of the Sub-Committee On a Photographic Survey of England And Wales (1895). PhotocopyThis photographic study was to be of people in Britain, to study their physical characteristics and to collect folkloric data
- Ordnance Gazetteer of Scotland, Volume 2 (1895) - (1895, 342 Records) - Ordnance Gazetteer of Scotland: a Survey of Scottish Topography, Statistical, Biographical, And Historical (1895). In double columnsVols. 1-2, 3-4, 5-6 paged continuously
- Ordnance Gazetteer of Scotland, Volume 1 (1895) - (1895, 348 Records) - Ordnance Gazetteer of Scotland: a Survey of Scottish Topography, Statistical, Biographical, And Historical (1895). In double columnsVols. 1-2, 3-4, 5-6 paged continuously
- Comprehensive Gazetter of England And Wales (1895) - (1895, 422 Records) - Comprehensive Gazetter of England And Wales (1895).
- Collectanea Topographica Et Genealogica, Volume 5 (1834) - (1834, 458 Records) - Collectanea Topographica Et Genealogica (1834). First edited by Sir Frederic Madden, Bulkeley Bandinel, and others, and afterwards by John Gough Nichols
- Genealogy of the Brant Family From Ontarian Families (1894) - (1894, 18 Records) - Genealogy of the Brant Family From Ontarian Families [Microform] (1894). Filmed from a copy of the original publication held by the Metropolitan Toronto Library, Canadian History Department
- Bowles of England (1854) - (1854, 18 Records) - Bowles of England (1854).
- First Two Generations of Swynnertons of County Stafford, 1086 - 1122 - (1086 - 1122, 22 Records) - Collections For a History of Staffordshire (1880). Place of publication and publisher variesCLICK ON WEB ADDRESS TO REACH THIS DOCUMENTv. 1 (1880). Pipe Rolls of 1130 and 1155-1189 , Liber Niger of 1166 , The Register of Bishop Roger de Norbury, ...
- Pedigree of Shepard Family, England (1898) - (1898, 22 Records) - Pedigree of Shepard Family, England (1898). Caption titleManuscript
- Genealogy of the Family of Martin of Ballinahinch Castle in the County of Galway, Ireland (1890) - (1890, 23 Records) - Genealogy of the Family of Martin of Ballinahinch Castle in the County of Galway, Ireland [Microform] (1890). "A copy of the original emblazoned parchment deposited in the Office of Arms, Dublin Castle.""Printed for private circulation.""Oh! plac ...
- Genealogy of Welsh History (1852) - (1852, 10 Records) - Genealogy of Welsh History, With Chronological Data, And a Reference To ... Gentry of Wales, England, And Ireland .. (1852). Cover title: Genealogical chart of Welsh history
- Annual Report of the Committee of the Society For the Promotion of Permanent And Universal Peace, 1817 - (1817, 16 Records) - Annual Report of the Committee of the Society For the Promotion of Permanent And Universal Peace (1817).
- History of Leeds And Grenville, Ontario From 1749 To 1879 (1879) - (1749 - 1879, 22 Records) - History of Leeds And Grenville, Ontario From 1749 To 1879 [Microform] : With Illustrations And Biographical Sketches of Some of Its Prominent Men And Pioneers (1879). Begins on page 45 of the original text and concerns the Battle of the Windmill, ...
- Lorimer, Scotland (1877) - (1877, 26 Records) - Lorimer, Scotland (1877). Title from captionReprinted from "Miscellanea genealogica et heraldica." n.s., 1877, v. 2, p. 421-423. Cf. NUC pre-1956 imprints
- Lake Temiscamingue District, Province of Ontario, Canada (1893) - (1893, 28 Records) - Lake Temiscamingue District, Province of Ontario, Canada: a Description of Its Soil, Climate, Products, Area, Agricultural Capabilities And Other Resources, Together With Information Pertaining To the Sale of Public Lands (1893). Photocopy
- Switzerland, Schaffhausen Genealogies and City Dir - (1460 - 1952, ) - Collection Description: Images of city directories and compiled genealogies for Schaffhausen families. Three genealogy collections are included in this database, designated by the names Bartenschlager Harder, Bartenschlager, or Bartenschlager-Bas ...
- List of the Sheriffs of Cardiganshire, 1539 - 1868 (1868) - (1539 - 1868, 78 Records) - List of the Sheriffs of Cardiganshire, From A.D. 1539 To A.D. 1868, With Genealogical And Historical Notes (1868).
- First Newcastle Directory, 1778 - (1778, 110 Records) - First Newcastle Directory (1889). 25 copies on large paper
- Hull City and Beverely Town, Directory, 1791 - (1791, 144 Records) - Facsimile Reprint of the First Hull Directory, Published in 1791, ... With the Appendix For 1792, Including a Directory of Beverly (1885). Original title page: Battle's Hull directory ... 1791
- Foreign Consuls in Canada - 1919 - (Up to 1919, 250 Records) - Foreign Consuls in Canada - 1919. A list of the names of the senior consuls representing their countries in Canada in 1919. List includes 33 countries, almost all of which had multiple consuls in various Canadian cities. Gives political "rank" ...
- Costa Rica Church Records 1595-1992 - Baptisms, marriages, and deaths.
- Nova Scotia Antigonish Catholic Diocese 1823-1905 - (1823 - 1905, ) - This is a partner project with the Genealogical Association of Nova Scotia to index digital-born images for this Catholic diocese. The images contain church records for some, but not all parishes in the diocese and include christenings, marriages ...
- Quebec Catholic Parish Registers, 1621-1900 - (1621 - 1900, ) - Select the City/Town listed
- Mexico, Catholic Church Records - Must choose a city to browse through
- Costa Rica Chruch Records, 1595-1992 - (1595 - 1992, ) - These records contain the baptisms, marriages and deaths for the parishes of Costa Rica.
- Italy, Napoli Province Municipal Records, 1809-193 - (1809 - 1936, ) - Images of births, marriages, deaths, citizenship, and military lists. Collection currently includes records for only the municipalities of Castellammare di Stabia. Ischia and hamlets of Ischia, i.e. Bagni and Campagnano. About half to two thirds ...
- Netherlands, Noord-Brabant Province Population Reg - (1820 - 1930, ) - Collection Description: Population registers from the western part of Noord-Brabant province, the Netherlands
- Spain, Municipal Records - Collection Description: Civil registration, census, and other records microfilmed and digitized at municipal archives in Spain.
- England, Cheshire, Workhouse Records, 1848-1967 - (1848 - 1967, ) - Admission, creed, birth and death records in the poor houses.
- Abstracts of Protocols of the Town Clerks of Glasgow, Volume 1 (1894) - (1894, 152 Records) - Abstracts of Protocols of the Town Clerks of Glasgow (1894).
- Library and Archives Canada - Western Land Grants (1870-1930) - Letters Patent issued by the Lands Patent Branch of the Department of the Interior. The records refer to grants issued in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and the railway belt of British Columbia, c. 1870-1930.
- Manitoba Homestead Records
- PANB/UNB Cadastral Database - Searching the Grantbook Database - Records of land settlement in New Brunswick,1765-1800.
- The Glenbow Museum > Archives CPR Land Sales - Records of sales of agricultural land by the Canadian Pacific Railway to settlers in Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta from 1881 to 1927.
- Alberta Genealogical Society - Index to Alberta Homestead Records - 1870 to 1930
- Commissariot of Argyll. Register of Inventories, 1693-1702 (1909) - (1693 - 1909, 70 Records) - Commissariot of Argyll. Register of Inventories, 1693-1702 (1909).
- Edwardian Inventories For Huntingdonshire (1906) - (1906, 104 Records) - Edwardian Inventories For Huntingdonshire (1906). Includes index
- Account of the Disbursements of the West-Riding of the County of York, From January To December 1851, 1852 - (1851 - 1852, 188 Records) - Account of the Disbursements of the West-Riding of the County of York, From January To December 1851, 1852 (1852).
- York Deeds, Book 17, 1734-1736 - (1734 - 1736, 1,044 Records) - York Deeds (1642). The earliest deeds are those recorded in Gorges' Province of Maine. In 1652 Massachusetts enforced her claim to southern Maine as far east as Casco Bay, organizing this territory as Yorkshire or York County. Her jurisdiction wa ...
- York Deeds, Book 11, Part 1, 1722 -1726 - (1722 - 1726, 1,088 Records) - York Deeds (1642). The earliest deeds are those recorded in Gorges' Province of Maine. In 1652 Massachusetts enforced her claim to southern Maine as far east as Casco Bay, organizing this territory as Yorkshire or York County. Her jurisdiction wa ...
- Bush Life in the Ottawa Valley. - (Up to 1914, 487 Records) - Bush Life in the Ottawa Valley.. Not to be confused with the similar "Roughing it in the bush" by Susannah Moodie. This is the joyful reminiscences of a settler who came early to the Ottawa valley and experienced, first hand, the hardship and p ...
- The Northern Genealogist, January 1895 - (1895, 77,276 Records) - The Northern Genealogist, January 1895.
- Railways: An Overview - Research Guide from the National Archives, United Kingdom .
- Railways: Staff Records - Research Guide from the National Archives, United Kingdom .
- Higher Clergy of England and Wales, 1300-1541 - Alphabetical list by surname of bishops, archdeacons & cathedral clergy listed in Fasti Ecclesiae Anglicanae giving volume & page number.
- Higher Clergy of England and Wales, 1541-1857 - Alphabetical list by surname of bishops, archdeacons & cathedral clergy listed in Fasti Ecclesiae Anglicanae giving volume & page number.
- Finding Your Waldensian Ancestors - Focusing on the Piedmont valleys in Italy.
- (the) Registers of Rowington, Co. Warwick, 1612 - 1812 - (1612 - 1812, 242 Records) - (the) Registers of Rowington, Co. Warwick. 1612 (or 13)- 1812 (1899).
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999