GEORGIA, USA, 1900 - 1909
- A History of the Glen Family of South Carolina and Georgia - (1738 - 1923, 6,436 Records) - A History of the Glen Family of South Carolina and Georgia. J.G.B. Bulloch. (1923)
- Georgia, Births and Christenings, 1754-1960 - (1754 - 1960, 9,885 Records)
- 30,638 Burials in Georgia - (1600 - 1995, 46,437 Records) - 30,638 Burials in Georgia. Jeannette Holland Austin . (1995)This list of 30,638 burials in the state of Georgia was copied over a 35-year period from headstones and markers in 600 cemeteries located in nearly 100 Georgia counties--altogether a re ...
- Georgia Marriages, 1808-1967 - (1808 - 1967, 1,152,385 Records) - Name index to marriage records from the state of Georgia. Microfilm copies of these records are available at the Family History Library and Family History Centers. This set contains 1,152,385 records. Due to privacy laws, recent records may no ...
- U.S. Social Security Death Index - (Up to 2011, 89,788,215 Records) - Historical Context: Begun in 1935 by the Social Security Act signed into law by FDR, more than thirty million Americans were registered for the economic security sanctions by 1937. From 1937 to 1940, payments were made in one-lump sums amounts wi ...
- MyHeritage Family Trees - (1,015,579,686 Records) - MyHeritage Family Trees is a collection of family trees submitted to MyHeritage.com by users. Each family tree includes information about the people and relationships in this family, including first and last names, events such as births, marriage ...
- 1900 United States Census - (1900, 76,492,496 Records) - Record Description The U.S. federal census was conducted each decade from 1790 to the present. This information pertains to the census conducted in 1900. Population schedules consist of large sheets with rows and columns. The schedules are arra ...
- 1940 U.S. Federal Census - (1840 - 1940, 130,337,786 Records)
- Confederate Records of the State of Georgia, Volume 2, Part 2 (1909) - (1909, 924 Records) - Confederate Records of the State of Georgia (1909). Vol. 5 never published
- Letters of Benjamin Hawkins, 1796-1806 (1916) - (1796 - 1916, 1,014 Records) - Letters of Benjamin Hawkins, 1796-1806 (1916). Collections of the Georgia Historical Society, Volume 9
- Georgia in the War, 1861-1865 (1909) - (1861 - 1909, 346 Records) - Georgia in the War, 1861-1865 (1909).
- Pioneer Citizens' History of Atlanta, 1833-1902 (1902) - (1833 - 1902, 418 Records) - Pioneer Citizens' History of Atlanta, 1833-1902. Pub. By the Pioneer Citizens' Society of Atlanta.. (1902).
- The Hollingsworth Family of Screven County, Georgia - (1580 - 1952, 2,303 Records) - The Hollingsworth Family of Screven County, GA. Hollingsworth, C.D.. Sylvester, GA. (1952)
- Holland's of Paulding County, 1800 - 1966 - (1800 - 1966, 4,059 Records) - Holland's of Paulding County. Stucki, Jeannete & Dorothy Herring. Atlanta, GA. (1966)
- Semi-Centennial History of the Second Baptist Church of Atlanta, Georgia, November 27-30, 1904. [Addresses and Letters Presented on the Occasion. - (1904, 8,329 Records) - Semi-Centennial History of the Second Baptist Church of Atlanta, Georgia, November 27-30, 1904. [Addresses and Letters Presented on the Occasion.. Brittain, Marion Luther, 1866- ed.. (1905)
- Gwinnett Churches - (1828 - 1911, 13,612 Records) - Gwinnett Churches. J.C. Flanigan. (1911) 2006. The author has surveyed all eighty-nine churches in Gwinnett County, along with three others in neighboring counties with Gwinnett membership. The account of each church lists all members as of 1911 ...
- Colonial Records of the State of Georgia, Volume 10 (1907) - (1907, 1,050 Records) - Colonial Records of the State of Georgia (1907).
- Some Early Tax Digests of Georgia 1 - (1670 - 1926, 42,690 Records) - Some Early Tax Digests of Georgia. Ruth Blair. (1926)
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999