CONNECTICUT, USA, 1930 - 1939
- Connecticut Deaths and Burials, 1772-1934 - (1772 - 1934, 2,010,979 Records) - Name index to death and burial records from the state of Connecticut. Microfilm copies of these records are available at the Family History Library and Family History Centers. This set contains 2,010,979 records. Due to privacy laws, recent re ...
- U.S. Social Security Death Index - (Up to 2011, 94,485,099 Records) - Historical Context: Begun in 1935 by the Social Security Act signed into law by FDR, more than thirty million Americans were registered for the economic security sanctions by 1937. From 1937 to 1940, payments were made in one-lump sums amounts wi ...
- MyHeritage Family Trees - (1,015,579,686 Records) - MyHeritage Family Trees is a collection of family trees submitted to MyHeritage.com by users. Each family tree includes information about the people and relationships in this family, including first and last names, events such as births, marriage ...
- 1930 United States Census - (1930, 125,154,410 Records) - Record Description Population schedules consist of large sheets with rows and columns. The schedules are arranged by state, county, place, and enumeration district. The districts are not always filed in sequential order. The arrangement of famil ...
- 1940 U.S. Federal Census - (1840 - 1940, 130,337,786 Records)
- Hartford - New Haven - Middlesex - Litchfield - Tolland Counties 1931 - (1931, ) - A group of maps which were originally published bound. (Address searchable )
- Fairfield County 1931 - (1931, ) - A group of maps which were originally published bound. (Address searchable )
- Stamford Town 1937 - (1937, ) - A single map whose main focus is of a town, city or village. (Address searchable )
- Coan Genealogy, 1697-1982: Peter And George of East Hampton, Long Island, And Guilford, Connecticut - (1697 - 1982, 708 Records) - Coan Genealogy, 1697-1982 : Peter And George of East Hampton, Long Island, And Guilford, Connecticut, With Their Descendants In the Coan Line As Well As Other Allied Lines.
- Waugh Family of Litchfield, Connecticut, Ross County, Ohio, Henry County, Missouri - (912 - 1969, 602 Records) - Waugh Family of Litchfield, Connecticut, Ross County, Ohio, Henry County, Missouri. . Lapeer, MI. (1969)
- Descendants of Isaac Fox of Medford, Massachusetts & New Canaan, Connecticut - (1619 - 1931, 2,218 Records) - Descendants of Isaac Fox of Medford, Mass & New Canaan, Ct. Fox, George Henry. New York, NY. (1931)
- Jeremy Adams of Cambridge, Massachusetts and Hartford, Connecticut and His Descendants - (1604 - 1950, 2,647 Records) - There were two different streams, or trickles in some cases, of immigration to the Egg Harbor section of South Jersey. The larger stream came from Long Island. Ultimately most of these families came from Connecticut, or in a few cases from other ...
- The Descendants of Andrew Hyde of Lenox, Massachusetts: Sixth in Descent from William Hyde of Norwich, Connecticut - (1624 - 1937, 3,931 Records) - The Descendants of Andrew Hyde of Lenox, Massachusetts: Sixth in Descent from William Hyde of Norwich, Connecticut: Including the Descendants of Rebecca Hyde. Hyde, Edith Drake et al. Ann Arbor, MI. (1937)
- Westport in Connecticut's History, 1835 - 1935 - (1835 - 1935, 4,647 Records) - Westport in Connecticut's History, 1835-1935.. Dort, Wakefield, 1923- ed.. (1935)
- Geer's Hartford City Directory, July 1896 - (1896 - 2018, 2,422 Records) - Geer's Hartford City Directory, July 1896.The purpose of the Godfrey Memorial Library is to promote the study of family history by:- Inspiring individuals in all sectors of society to study their heritage and their own place in history.- Supporti ...
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999