Canada, 1950 - 1959
- British Columbia Death Registrations, 1872-1986 - (1872 - 1986, ) - These are death registrations including overseas casualties, delayed death registrations, and delayed registrations of Indian deaths.
- Marriages of Ste. Barbe, 1884 - 1975 - (1884 - 1975, 2,083 Records) - Ste-Barbe: Ste-Barbe (1882-1980) 24 pages.
- Marriages of Ste. Theodosie, 1880 - 1967 - (1880 - 1967, 2,288 Records) - Calixa-Lavallee: Ste-Theodosie, marriages (1880-1968). 31 pages
- Repertoire des Mariages de Hopital General de Quebec, 1693 - 1961 - (1693 - 1961, 2,614 Records) - Quebec City: Hopital- General (1693-1961). 35 pages.
- Marriages of St. Sebastien, 1864 - 1960 - (1864 - 1960, 2,655 Records) - St-Sebastien : St-Sebastien (1864-1960). 41 pages.
- MyHeritage Family Trees - (1,015,579,686 Records) - MyHeritage Family Trees is a collection of family trees submitted to MyHeritage.com by users. Each family tree includes information about the people and relationships in this family, including first and last names, events such as births, marriage ...
- Strangers at Our Gates: Canadian Immigration and Immigration Policy, 1540 - 2006 - (1540 - 2006, 16,720 Records) - Strangers at Our Gates: Canadian Immigration and Immigration Policy, 1540-2006. Valerie Knowles. (1997)
- Eau Claire County 1955 - (1955, ) - A group of maps which were originally published bound. (Contains additional content such as histories, directories, etc. ; Address searchable )
- Beech Tree: History And Genealogy of the Boake Family of England, Ireland, America And Canada From 1333-1970 - (1333 - 1970, 284 Records) - Beech Tree: History And Genealogy of the Boake Family of England, Ireland, America And Canada From 1333-1970.
- The Estabrooks Family in Concord, Massachusetts and on the Saint John River, New Brunswick, Canada - (1650 - 1953, 1,793 Records) - The Estabrooks Family in Concord, Massachusetts and on the Saint John River, New Brunswick, Canada. Estabrooks, Florence. St. John, NB. (1953)
- Historical Sketch of Markham Township 1793 - 1950 - (1793 - 1950, 4,071 Records) - Historical Sketch of Markham Township 1793 - 1950. Published in 1950 to mark the 100th anniversary of the existence of Municipal Government in Markham Township, this book tells the history of the area since the earliest European settlers started ...
- Ask the Grey Sisters: Sault Ste. Marie and the General Hospital, 1898 - 1998 - (1898 - 1998, 6,604 Records) - Ask the Grey Sisters: Sault Ste. Marie and the General Hospital, 1898-1998. Elizabeth A. Iles. (1998)
- The College on the Hill: A New History of the Ontario Agricultural College, 1874 - 1999 - (1874 - 1999, 13,816 Records) - The College on the Hill: A New History of the Ontario Agricultural College, 1874-1999. Alexander Ross. (1999)
- Arctic Revolution: Social Change in the Northwest Territories 1935 - 1994 - (1935 - 1994, 17,305 Records) - Arctic Revolution: Social Change in the Northwest Territories 1935-1994. John David Hamilton. (1994)
- Down the Years with Our Lady of Grace Parish, 1863 - 1955 - (1863 - 1955, 1,319 Records) - The parish included the communities of Dickinson's Landing, Mille Roches, Moulinette, and Farran's Point all of which have now been inundated as a result of the expansion to the St. Lawrence seaway in the late 1950's. Includes a brief history o ...
- The Halifax and District Telephone Directory, December 1950 - (1950, 46,647 Records) - The Halifax and District Telephone Directory, December 1950.A relatively recent resource for us to reproduce but from an important period where tracking down your family can be tricky. This is the directory published by the Maritime Telegraph & T ...
- The Supreme Court of Canada and its Justices 1875 - 2000: A Commemorative Book - (1875 - 2000, 7,598 Records) - The Supreme Court of Canada and its Justices 1875-2000: A Commemorative Book. Supreme Court of Canada. (2000)
- Uncertain Justice: Canadian Women and Capital Punishment, 1754 - 1953 - (1754 - 1953, 10,403 Records) - Uncertain Justice: Canadian Women and Capital Punishment, 1754-1953. Greenwood, F. Murray. (2000)
- Eau Claire USGenWeb - (1856 - 2010, )
- Le Dictionnaire des Familles de Saint Didace - (1820 - 1968, 25,713 Records) - St-Didace: St-Didace (1820-1968). 360 pages. This item is a genealogical dictionary that includes not only historical material but great amounts of genealogical material. The format is similar to the Tanguay dictionary and is alphabetically arran ...
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999