CALIFORNIA, USA, 1890 - 1899
- California, San Francisco Area Funeral Home Record - (1836 - 1931, ) - This project was indexed in partnership with the California Genealogical Society and Library. Name index and images of funeral home records from the Halsted N. Gray - Carew & English Mortuary Collection, located at the San Francisco Public Libra ...
- 1892 Births Published in 3 San Francisco Newspapers: Examiner, Chronicle, Morning Call - (1892, 350 Records) - 1892 Births Published in 3 San Francisco Newspapers: Examiner, Chronicle, Morning Call (1965). "This list will aid those who were born in San Francisco before 1906 and whose records were destroyed in the fire."
- Death Valley in '49 (1894) - (1894, 514 Records) - Death Valley in '49. Important Chapter of California Pioneer History. the Autobiography of a Pioneer, Detailing His Life From a Humble Home in the Green Mountains To the Gold Mines of California, And Particularly Reciting the Sufferings of the Ba ...
- California, Births and Christenings, 1812-1988 - (1812 - 1988, 34,399 Records)
- U.S. Social Security Death Index - (Up to 2011, 89,788,215 Records) - Historical Context: Begun in 1935 by the Social Security Act signed into law by FDR, more than thirty million Americans were registered for the economic security sanctions by 1937. From 1937 to 1940, payments were made in one-lump sums amounts wi ...
- MyHeritage Family Trees - (1,015,579,686 Records) - MyHeritage Family Trees is a collection of family trees submitted to MyHeritage.com by users. Each family tree includes information about the people and relationships in this family, including first and last names, events such as births, marriage ...
- US Naturalization Records - (1792 - 1966, 3,719,612 Records) - This database combines more than a dozen NARA datasets of naturalization records from several US jurisdictions. Records range from petitions and court records to index cards created to index other records.
- State Normal School of Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA), 1894 - (1894, 136 Records)
- University of California, Los Angeles, Yearbook (Los Angeles, California) - (1894 - 1917, 2,144 Records) - Exponent (Los Angeles, Calif.) (1894). Superseded by the Southern campus (1920- , published by the Associated Students of the University of California at Los AngelesDescription based on: 1906
- Los Angeles 1894 Bird's Eye View - (1894, ) - A single map drawn from an elevated or 3D perspective.
- Auburn 1894 - (1894, ) - A group of maps which were originally published bound.
- San Francisco 1899 Vol 1 - (1899, ) - A group of maps which were originally published bound. (Address searchable )
- Rocklin 1898 - (1898, ) - A group of maps which were originally published bound.
- Brentwood 1895 - (1895, ) - A group of maps which were originally published bound.
- History of San Bernardino Valley From the Padres To the Pioneers, 1810-1851 (1902) - (1810 - 1902, 134 Records) - History of San Bernardino Valley From the Padres To the Pioneers, 1810-1851 (1902]).
- Pioneers of '49. a History of the Excursion of the Society of California Pioneers of New England (1891) - (1891, 332 Records) - Pioneers of '49. a History of the Excursion of the Society of California Pioneers of New England (1891).
- History of San Diego, 1542-1908 (1907) - (1542 - 1908, 438 Records) - History of San Diego, 1542-1908: an Account of the Rise And Progress of the Pioneer Settlement On the Pacific Coast of the United States (1907). Bibliography: p. -10
- Memorial And Biographical History of the Coast Counties of Central California (1893) - (1893, 486 Records) - Memorial And Biographical History of the Coast Counties of Central California: Illustrated: Containing a History of This Important Section of the Pacific Coast From the Earliest Period of Its Discovery To the Present Time, Together With Glimpses ...
- Fairfield's Pioneer History of Lassen County, California to 1870 (1916) - (1870 - 1916, 558 Records) - Fairfield's Pioneer History of Lassen County, California, Containing Everything That Can Be Learned About It From the Beginning of the World To the Year of Our Lord 1870 ... Also Much of the Pioneer History of the State of Nevada ... the Biograph ...
- Trinity Church, San Jose, California, Advent 1860 To Easter 1903 - (1860 - 1903, 110 Records) - Trinity Church, San Jose, California, Advent 1860 To Easter 1903 (1903).
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999