Miscellaneous - Australia, Up to 2014
- Unclaimed letters, 1843 at the Melbourne General Post Office, 1843 - A list of names on letters lying unclaimed at the Melbourne GPO, 1843.
- Public Record Office - Victoria's Archives
- South Australian Repositories for Family Historians - Including some research guidelines.
- Police & Police Station Database Victoria - Details of both members of Victoria Police Force and the stations at which they served, taken from various souces, including archival and newspaper.
- Petition to Edward Curr, 1843 - A list of voters petitioning Edward Curr to stand for the Legislative Council to represent Melbourne, 1843.
- Australian Transcriptions - Miscellaneous Newspaper Transcripts from Australia, Grevilles Post Office Directory of NSW 1872, and Penrith District Dispensary Registers 1847-1860.
- Donegal Relief Fund - Operating from Australia between 1859 and 1864, the Fund brought many passengers from Donegal. Includes full passenger lists, newspaper reports, pleas for assistance and some subscription lists.
- Electoral Lists, Toowoomba & District, 1899-1900 - A list of persons who applied for registration as voters in the Darling Downs region of Queensland, Australia during the years, 1899-1900.
- Family History South Australia - South Australian family history database specialists. Online passenger lists, marriages, and cemeteries.
- List of Institutions/Homes Australia
- Melbourne Ladies' Benevolent Society, Seventh Annual Report, 1852 - A list of committee members, subscribers and welfare cases of the Melbourne Ladies Benevolent Society in 1852.
- New South Wales Family History Document Service - A service which provides you with image files of historical documents used for researching people in New South Wales between 1850 and 1920.
- Free Settler or Felon? - Online searchable index of inhabitants of the Newcastle, Hunter & Brisbane Water districts of New South Wales pre 1850.
- Immigrants Recruited by the Launceston Aid Immigration Society
- Index to Missing People Found in Victoria Police Correspondence Records - An index of letters sent to the Police department in Victoria, Australia seeking assistance in contacting missing people. The letters came from all over the world and date from 1853 to 1930.
- Miscellaneous Australian Genealogical Records, 177 - (1776 - 1980, ) - Some index cards are transcripts of newspaper births, marriages and deaths; transcripts from various vital records, etc. Some cards show LDS ordinance work (TIBs) and extracts of LDS membership records. The emphasis appears to be New South Wales, ...
- Queensland Railway Dismissals 1879: Ipswich and Rockhampton Railway Workshops - (1879, 447 Records) - This database provides information on the employees of the Ipswich and Rockhampton Railway Workshops at the time of the rail dispute in May 1879 - prior to the commencement (in 1889) of the regular publication of lists of persons employed in the ...
- Queensland Railway Appointments and Removals 1890 - (1890, 1,020 Records) - Prepared from the Report of the Queensland Railway Commissioners for the eighteen months ended on 30th June, 1890, this database covers appointments and removals in Queensland Railways for the previous twelve months. Listing 1,020 entries, it nam ...
- Classification List of the Queensland Loco Enginemen, Firemen & Cleaners 1912 - (1912, 1,565 Records) - Prepared from the Chief Mechanical Engineer's Office Classification List of the Queensland Loco. Enginemen, Firemen & Cleaners July 1912, the database covers position & dates of appointments for those employed in these positions. Listing 1,565 en ...
- Statistical Account of Dundee 1792 - (1792, 2,936 Records) - Statistical Account of Dundee 1792. Small, R.. 1792. Statistical Account of the parish and town of Dundee in the year MDCCXCII  is one of a number of such Scottish publications. All statistical accounts of Scotland are indispensable docum ...
- Queensland Land Records 1856-1859 - (1856 - 1859, 3,053 Records) - This index is a supplement to the land records indexed in the Queensland Early Pioneers Index 1824-1849 and includes the remaining unindexed records relating to titles, covering the period 1856-1859. The records cover the a, A, b, B, D and F ...
- Moreton Bay Miscellaneous Records 1855-1859 - (1855 - 1859, 4,314 Records) - The records indexed are mainly judicial records: Brisbane Gaol; Courts of Petty Sessions; Circuit Court, Toowoomba and Police Office, Drayton. However also included are Survey Office letters and Treasury accounts. They are all held in the Queensl ...
- Queensland State School Committee Members 1876-1899 - (1876 - 1899, 12,657 Records) - This database indexes 12,657 names from Notices in the Queensland Government Gazette between 1876, when the School Committee notices commenced, and 1899. The Gazette Notices cover more than 300 different schools from all regions of Queensland - t ...
- Calendar University of Tasmania 1916-17 - (1916, 13,925 Records) - Calendar University of Tasmania 1916-17. 1916. Old university calendars contain a wealth of information on people associated with the university as well as an insight into the courses of study offered and university life and culture generally.A ...
- Queensland Sheep Brands 1877-1900 - (1877 - 1900, 17,151 Records) - This publication indexes the 17,151 entries appearing in the annual lists, published in the Queensland Government Gazette, of brand registrations from 1877 to 1900 (excepting 1884 and 1891-94). It also lists the brand and description, run or ...
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999