Court and Probate Records - Australia, Up to 2017
Court and Probate Records(6)
- Crown Land Licences Victoria 1853 - (1853, 1,400 Records) - Crown Land Licences Victoria 1853. 1853. This publication lists the occupants of crown land licenses for the year 1852, and it was presented to Parliament in 1853. It is arranged by district including Gipps' Land, Murray, Portland Bay, Western P ...
- Supreme Court - Brisbane Originating Summons 1901-1906 - (1901 - 1906, 4,194 Records) - This is an index to the Queensland Supreme Court, Southern District, Brisbane series SCT/CJ covering the period 1901-1906 (SCT/CJ1 - SCT/CJ36) which is held at the Queensland State Archives. This series of Court records contains documents ref ...
- Crown Land Licences Victoria 1856 - (1856, 5,126 Records) - Crown Land Licences Victoria 1856. 1856. This publication lists approx 3500 licenses for the years 1851, 1852, 1854 and 1855. It was presented to Parliament in 1856. It is arranged by district and includes summaries for each district by year.The ...
- Moreton Bay Supreme Court Records, 1857-1859 - (1857 - 1859, 7,758 Records) - Prior to 1857 major civil and criminal matters in the Moreton Bay Region of New South Wales were dealt with by the New South Wales Courts. The Moreton Bay Supreme Court Act 1857 established a Supreme Court in Brisbane. The records indexed include ...
- Queensland Intestacy Returns 1896-1916 - (1896 - 1916, 31,347 Records) - Intestacy Act 1877 - Section 38 "The Curator shall in every year in the month of January transmit to the Colonial Treasurer to be laid before Parliament a return of all moneys paid received and invested in respect of all estates of deceased p ...
- Queensland Intestacies, Insolvencies & Wills 1859-1900 - (1859 - 1900, 87,087 Records) - This database indexes all the notices in the Queensland Government Gazette relating to intestacies, insolvencies and wills and, where found, other associated notices - several Lunacy notices have also been included as these were handled by the sa ...
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999