Miscellaneous - Australia, 1850 - 1859
- Miscellaneous Australian Genealogical Records, 177 - (1776 - 1980, ) - Some index cards are transcripts of newspaper births, marriages and deaths; transcripts from various vital records, etc. Some cards show LDS ordinance work (TIBs) and extracts of LDS membership records. The emphasis appears to be New South Wales, ...
- Queensland Land Records 1856-1859 - (1856 - 1859, 3,053 Records) - This index is a supplement to the land records indexed in the Queensland Early Pioneers Index 1824-1849 and includes the remaining unindexed records relating to titles, covering the period 1856-1859. The records cover the a, A, b, B, D and F ...
- Moreton Bay Miscellaneous Records 1855-1859 - (1855 - 1859, 4,314 Records) - The records indexed are mainly judicial records: Brisbane Gaol; Courts of Petty Sessions; Circuit Court, Toowoomba and Police Office, Drayton. However also included are Survey Office letters and Treasury accounts. They are all held in the Queensl ...
- Handbook to Australasia 1859 - (1859, 19,427 Records) - Handbook to Australasia 1859. 1859. The Handbook to Australasia 1859 by William Fairfax, was published in 1859. It is a brief historical and descriptive account of the colonies of Australia and New Zealand at the time. The Handbook to Australas ...
- Queensland Early Pioneers Index 1824-1859 - (1824 - 1859, 156,760 Records) - This index was a Bicentennial Project of the Queensland Family History Society (1988), endorsed by the Queensland Committee of the Australian Bicentennial Authority. The index contains 156,760 references to approximately 50,000 names, taken from ...
- Queensland, Australia, Unclaimed Letters 1859-1874 - (1859 - 1874, 202,473 Records) - Queensland Unclaimed Letters Index 1859-1874 The Queensland Unclaimed Letters database provides an index to all 202,473 names in the monthly lists of Unclaimed Letters published in the Queensland Government Gazette between 1860 and 1874. The i ...
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999