Australia, 1790 - 1799
- Anglican Church of Australia - Parish of Sherwood (Brisbane) - Cemetery and Columbarium Wall Monumental Inscriptions - (Up to 1995, 3,267 Records) - A complete transcript and index of the monumental inscriptions of the Sherwood Anglican Parish Cemetery and Columbarium Wall, Sherwood, Brisbane. Compiled in 1995.
- London Marriage Licences 1521 - 1869 - (1521 - 1869, 85,870 Records) - London Marriage Licences 1521-1869. Foster J.. nd. This document gives details of Marriages from the following sources: Bishop of London's Office 1521 to 1828, Dean and Chapter of Westminster's Office 1599 to 1699, Faculty Office of the Archbis ...
- Australia, Births and Baptisms, 1792-1981 - (1792 - 1981, 530,567 Records)
- Australia Births and Baptisms, 1792-1981 - (1792 - 1981, 619,453 Records) - Index to selected Australia births and baptisms. Only a few localities are included and the time period varies by locality. This collection contains 619,453 records. Due to privacy laws, recent records may not be displayed. The year range rep ...
- MyHeritage Family Trees - (1,015,579,686 Records) - MyHeritage Family Trees is a collection of family trees submitted to MyHeritage.com by users. Each family tree includes information about the people and relationships in this family, including first and last names, events such as births, marriage ...
- Miscellaneous Australian Genealogical Records, 177 - (1776 - 1980, ) - Some index cards are transcripts of newspaper births, marriages and deaths; transcripts from various vital records, etc. Some cards show LDS ordinance work (TIBs) and extracts of LDS membership records. The emphasis appears to be New South Wales, ...
- Statistical Account of Dundee 1792 - (1792, 2,936 Records) - Statistical Account of Dundee 1792. Small, R.. 1792. Statistical Account of the parish and town of Dundee in the year MDCCXCII  is one of a number of such Scottish publications. All statistical accounts of Scotland are indispensable docum ...
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999