ALABAMA, USA, 1820 - 1829
- Lauderdale County, Alabama Marriages, 1820-1857 (1900) - (1820 - 1900, 290 Records) - Lauderdale County, Alabama Marriages, 1820-1857 (1900). Includes index
- Jefferson County, Alabama, Marriages, 1819 - 1875 - (1819 - 1875, 440 Records) - W.P.A. Files, Marriage Records From the Dept. of Archives And History, Montgomery, Alabama, Jefferson County, Alabama Marriages: Alphabetically Arranged, 1819-1875 ([19--- ]).
- Alabama Marriages, 1816-1957 - (1816 - 1957, 1,472,271 Records) - Name index to marriage records from the state of Alabama. Microfilm copies of these records are available at the Family History Library and Family History Centers. This set contains 1,472,271 records. Due to privacy laws, recent records may no ...
- Alabama, Marriages, 1816-1957 - (1816 - 1957, 1,516,339 Records)
- U.S. Social Security Death Index - (Up to 2011, 94,485,099 Records) - Historical Context: Begun in 1935 by the Social Security Act signed into law by FDR, more than thirty million Americans were registered for the economic security sanctions by 1937. From 1937 to 1940, payments were made in one-lump sums amounts wi ...
- MyHeritage Family Trees - (1,015,579,686 Records) - MyHeritage Family Trees is a collection of family trees submitted to MyHeritage.com by users. Each family tree includes information about the people and relationships in this family, including first and last names, events such as births, marriage ...
- Alabama Virtual Library - (Up to 2010, 6,000,000 Records) - Library
- Formative Period in Alabama, 1815-1828 - (1815 - 1828, 387 Records) - The Formative Period in Alabama, 1815-1828 (1922). Plates printed on both sidesBibliography: p. -159
- The Antecedents of the Abernethy Family in Scotland, Virginia and Alabama. - (1057 - 1966, 2,666 Records) - Traces the roots of the Abernethy Family from Scotland to America. Examines the origins of the family name in Scotland, discusses the ancestors in Virginia, and the family members in Alabama.
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999