, Up to 2018
- The Political Graveyard - Cemeteries in Louisiana
- Interment.net: Louisiana Cemeteries - Online archive of cemetery transcriptions, with dates and names of people interred in local cemeteries. Also links to related materials online.
- Saving Graves - Louisiana
- Holy Cross Cemetery
- I Dream of Genealogy - Louisiana Cemeteries
- MyHeritage Tree Photo Views
- Lee of Loughton, Notes Illustrative of the Pedigree in the Visitation of Essex, 1664-1668 - (1664 - 1668, 20 Records) - Lee of Loughton, Notes Illustrative of the Pedigree in the Visitation of Essex, 1664-1668 (1800). Sent by J.H. Lea of Fairhaven, Massachusetts to Miscellanea genealogica et heraldica
- in Re Dundas Family, Pedigree of Jane Dundas White, Born May 27, 1919 - (1919, 44 Records) - in Re Dundas Family, Pedigree of Jane Dundas White, Born May 27, 1919, As Far As the Same Has To Do With the Dundas Family And Its Earlier Female Lines (1922). Signed: Wm. White"Prepared for private circulation."
- Conrad Family Tree, 1753-1910 - (1753 - 1910, 88 Records) - Conrad Family Tree, 1753-1910 (1900).
- Pedigrees From 1330, Unbroken To the Present Time, of the Families of Hore And Hoare (1883) - (1330 - 1883, 94 Records) - Some Account of the Early History And Genealogy, With Pedigrees From 1330, Unbroken To the Present Time, of the Families of Hore And Hoare: With All Their Branches: ... With Anecdotes ... of the Principal Persons Mentioned (1883).
- AccessGenealogy - Indiana Census Records - Census links for online census research.
- African American Census Schedules Online | Indiana
- Ancestors at Rest - Death Records for Illinois - Coffin plates, funeral cards, death cards, wills, memorial cards, cemeteries, vital stats, obituaries, church records, family bibles, cenotaphs and tombstone inscriptions.
- AccessGenealogy - Illinois Census Records - Census links for online census research.
- African American Census Schedules Online | Illinois
- 2/15th Battalion Second AIF - Battalion of Second Australian Infantry Forces.
- Australian ANZACs in the Great War 1914-1918 - Online searchable database for more than 330,000 men & women who embarked from Australia for service overseas in the (First) Australian Imperial Force. Research & information from the University of New South Wales & the Australian Defence Force A ...
- Military Service Index - Index of service men & women from Hudson, Ohio.
- Full Pearl Harbor Casualty List December 7, 1941
- Dormant Accounts Website of the Swiss Bankers Association - A list of 21,000 names of account owners, who were probably victims of Nazi Persecution.
- Naturalization Records - From the New Orleans Public Library. The Louisiana Division has the original naturalization records from the Civil Courts of New Orleans, 1827-1906.
- Naturalization Records 1802-1929 - Online searchable index and scanned images.
- Naturalization Records - From the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
- Naturalization Records - From the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukie. A good brief description of the naturalization process, the records which it generated, and Wisconsin-specific record location information.
- Passport Records - Domestic Records Information 60
- Australia, New South Wales, Alphabetical Index to - (1841 - 1987, ) - Alphabetically filed index cards with newspaper clippings of miscellaneous events (mostly births, marriages, and deaths).
- The London Gazette - Searchable online database for the London Gazette - one of the official newspapers of record in the United Kingdom.
- French Farmer - (1917, 2 Records)
- The Laona Chief - (1908, 2 Records)
- The Independent Press - (1873, 2 Records)
- Fort Wayne College Index, Volume 1, August 1885 (1885) - (1885, 24 Records) - Fort Wayne College Index (1885). Description based on: v.1, no. 5 (August 1885)Fort Wayne College is the former name of Taylor University, this newsletter was succeeded by the Symposium (1890)
- Allen County Common Schools Annual Commencement, 1911 - (1911, 26 Records) - Allen County Common Schools Annual Commencement. Description based on: 1909Includes list of graduatesPhotocopy
- Chicago Normal School Press (Chicago, IL), 1898 - (1898, 32 Records)
- Goshen High School, Crimson, March 1915 - (1915, 32 Records) - Crimson (1906). Description based on: October 1911[v.1.] October 1911, February 1912, October, November 1914, January, March, November, December 1915, October 1916, February 1918
- General Catalogue of the Western University of Pennsylvania, 1819 - 1886 - (1819 - 1886, 34 Records) - General Catalogue ... 1819-1896 (1896).
- Clay County 1992 - (1992, ) - A group of maps which were originally published bound. (Contains additional content such as histories, directories, etc. ; Address searchable )
- Chippewa County 1992 - (1992, ) - A group of maps which were originally published bound. (Contains additional content such as histories, directories, etc. ; Address searchable )
- Cottonwood County 1992 - (1992, ) - A group of maps which were originally published bound. (Contains additional content such as histories, directories, etc. ; Address searchable )
- Douglas County 1992 - (1992, ) - A group of maps which were originally published bound. (Contains additional content such as histories, directories, etc. ; Address searchable )
- Dodge and Steele Counties 1992 - (1992, ) - A group of maps which were originally published bound. (Contains additional content such as histories, directories, etc. )
- Pioneer Steamer Beaver (1895) - (1895, 8 Records) - Pioneer Steamer Beaver, the First Steamer On the Pacific Ocean [Microform] : a Brief But Concise History of This Most Interesting Craft (1895). Cover titleFilmed from a copy of the original publication held by the Library Division, Provincial Arc ...
- Genealogy, Bass, 1601-1904 (1904) - (1601 - 1904, 12 Records) - Genealogy, Bass, 1601-1904 (1904). Title from cover
- Genealogy of the Grigsby Family in Part, Including a Brief Sketch of the Porter Family (1905) - (1905, 12 Records) - Genealogy of the Grigsby Family in Part, Including a Brief Sketch of the Porter Family (1905).
- Letters of James Davis, 1839-1843, Fulton County, Indiana (1839) - (1839 - 1843, 12 Records) - Letters of James Davis, 1839-1843 [I.E., 1839 And 1843], Fulton County, Indiana (1839). Title page suppliedBoth letters are addressed to his father, John DavisOriginals owned by Cecile Davis Burke"From a collection of manuscripts gathered for the ...
- Early Marriage Records of the Lamb Family in the United States, 1628 - 1865 - (1628 - 1865, 14 Records) - Early Marriage Records of the Lamb Family in the United States : Official And Authoritative Records of Lamb Marriages in the Original States And Colonies From 1628 To 1865 (1916). Includes index
- Genealogy of Welsh History (1852) - (1852, 10 Records) - Genealogy of Welsh History, With Chronological Data, And a Reference To ... Gentry of Wales, England, And Ireland .. (1852). Cover title: Genealogical chart of Welsh history
- Pioneer School: History of Shurtleff College (1900) - (1900, 10 Records) - Pioneer School [Microform] : a History of Shurtleff College By Austen K. De Blois, Ph.D., Ll.D (1900). Publisher's book reviewFilmed from a copy of the original publication held by the Harold Campbell Vaughan Memorial Library, Acadia University
- Log Shanty Book-Shelf For 1898, the Pioneer's Predecessor, the Red Man of North And South America (1898) - (1898, 13 Records) - Log Shanty Book-Shelf For 1898, the Pioneer's Predecessor, the Red Man of North And South America [Microform] : Works On His Origin, History, Habits And Language (1898). Introduction signed: H.SFilmed from a copy of the original publication held ...
- Annual Report of the Committee of the Society For the Promotion of Permanent And Universal Peace, 1817 - (1817, 16 Records) - Annual Report of the Committee of the Society For the Promotion of Permanent And Universal Peace (1817).
- Historical Address Read in St. John's Church, Ashfield, Massachusetts (1887) - (1887, 20 Records) - Historical Address Read in St. John's Church, Ashfield, Massachusetts (1887). Cover title
- Dolores County, Colorado Teachers, 1881-1923 - (1881 - 1923, ) - This index includes Dolores County teachers who were approved to teach by the County Superintendent of Schools. The archive record shows their name and may include the date, type of teaching certificate they possess, their age, and nativity.
- Switzerland, Schaffhausen Genealogies and City Dir - (1460 - 1952, ) - Collection Description: Images of city directories and compiled genealogies for Schaffhausen families. Three genealogy collections are included in this database, designated by the names Bartenschlager Harder, Bartenschlager, or Bartenschlager-Bas ...
- San Miguel County, Colorado Pensions, 1934 - (1934, 5 Records) - This index was compiled from the official record of the Old Age Pension applications granted by the San Miguel County Commissioners during the Depression years. The information contained in the archive record generally shows the name of the appli ...
- Colorado Mothers Compensation - (1935, 6 Records) - This index was compiled from the official record of the Mothers' Compensation applications granted by the Morgan County Commissioners during these years. The information contained in the archive record generally shows the name of the applicant, t ...
- West Jefferson St. Church of Christ, Directory of Members, 1894 - (1894, 20 Records) - Directory of Members, 1894: Taken From Old Membership Roll Found in Box From Old Cornerstone, West Jefferson St. Church of Christ, Now Called First Christian Church, 4800 S. Calhoun St., Fort Wayne, in (1894). Title page suppliedPhotocopy of type ...
- Costa Rica Church Records 1595-1992 - Baptisms, marriages, and deaths.
- Nova Scotia Antigonish Catholic Diocese 1823-1905 - (1823 - 1905, ) - This is a partner project with the Genealogical Association of Nova Scotia to index digital-born images for this Catholic diocese. The images contain church records for some, but not all parishes in the diocese and include christenings, marriages ...
- Quebec Catholic Parish Registers, 1621-1900 - (1621 - 1900, ) - Select the City/Town listed
- More Information About These Pioneer Poles in Detroit
- Sacred Heart of St. Mary Cemetery General Information
- Netherlands, Noord-Brabant Province Population Reg - (1820 - 1930, ) - Collection Description: Population registers from the western part of Noord-Brabant province, the Netherlands
- Spain, Municipal Records - Collection Description: Civil registration, census, and other records microfilmed and digitized at municipal archives in Spain.
- Louisiana War of 1812 Pension Lists - (1812 - 1876, ) - Must select dates for list of pensioners
- Italy, Napoli Province Municipal Records, 1809-193 - (1809 - 1936, ) - Images of births, marriages, deaths, citizenship, and military lists. Collection currently includes records for only the municipalities of Castellammare di Stabia. Ischia and hamlets of Ischia, i.e. Bagni and Campagnano. About half to two thirds ...
- England, Cheshire, Workhouse Records, 1848-1967 - (1848 - 1967, ) - Admission, creed, birth and death records in the poor houses.
- The 1864 Baltimore City Directory Project - Free, web-based version of the 1864 Baltimore City directory.
- Afro-Louisiana History and Genealogy 1719-1820 - Online searchable database of over 100,000 descriptions of slaves found in documents in Louisiana between 1718 and 1821 from Dr. Gwendolyn Midlo Hall.
- North Dakota Recorders Information Network
- Native American Land Patents - North Dakota - A listing by state and Tribe of land patents.
- 1902 Louisiana State University Year Book - Faculty & student names with selected photos.
- Commissariot of Argyll. Register of Inventories, 1693-1702 (1909) - (1693 - 1909, 70 Records) - Commissariot of Argyll. Register of Inventories, 1693-1702 (1909).
- Edwardian Inventories For Huntingdonshire (1906) - (1906, 104 Records) - Edwardian Inventories For Huntingdonshire (1906). Includes index
- Oldham County, Kentucky Deed Book C, 1832-1836 ([200-?]) - (1832 - 1836, 108 Records) - Oldham County, Kentucky Deed Book C, 1832-1836 ([200-?]). Cover titleIncludes index
- Warren County, Kentucky Deeds, Books A-C, 1797-1807 - (1797 - 1807, 124 Records) - Warren County, Kentucky Deeds, Books A-C, 1797-1807 (1900).
- Rutherford County, Tennessee, Deed Abstracts, 1804 - 1810, Volume 1 - (1804 - 1810, 166 Records) - Rutherford County, Tennessee, Deed Abstracts (1900). v. 1. 1804-1810
- What the Manufacturing Spirit Has Done And Is Doing For the City of Anderson, Indiana (1912) - (1912, 100 Records) - What the Manufacturing Spirit Has Done And Is Doing For the City of Anderson, Indiana: a Souvenir (1912).
- Omaha Illustrated (1888) - (1888, 146 Records) - Omaha Illustrated: a History of the Pioneer Period And the Omaha of Today Embracing Reliable Statistics And Information, With Over Two Hundred Illustrations, Including Prominent Buildings, Portraits, And Sketches of Leading Citizens (1888).
- Tribal Divisions of the Indians of Ontario. - (Up to 1914, 187 Records) - Tribal Divisions of the Indians of Ontario.. If you have ever found yourself unable to understand the relative ranges and relationship of the numerous races of indiginous Indians living in Ontario then this paper will provide you with a simple, s ...
- People's Guide, Johnson Co., Indiana , 1874 - (1874, 414 Records) - People's Guide, a Business, Political And Religious Directory of Johnson Co., Indiana Together With a Collection of Very Important Documents And Statistics Connected With Our Moral, Political And Scientific History, Also, a Historical Sketch of J ...
- Bush Life in the Ottawa Valley. - (Up to 1914, 487 Records) - Bush Life in the Ottawa Valley.. Not to be confused with the similar "Roughing it in the bush" by Susannah Moodie. This is the joyful reminiscences of a settler who came early to the Ottawa valley and experienced, first hand, the hardship and p ...
- (the) Registers of Rowington, Co. Warwick, 1612 - 1812 - (1612 - 1812, 242 Records) - (the) Registers of Rowington, Co. Warwick. 1612 (or 13)- 1812 (1899).
- Massachusetts Societ of Sons of the Americna Revolution, 1897 - (1897, 534 Records) - ...Roll of Membership With Ancestral Records...: [1893-1894, 1897, 1899, 1901, 1904, 1907, 1910, 1913, 1916, 1920, 1923] (1893).
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999