Trentham Parish Registers 1558 - 1744, Volume 1
The Parish of Trentham from its earliest times up to 1841 comprised the area covered by the modern ecclesiastical parishes of Trentham, Blurton, Hanford, Dresden, and part of Normacot and Butterton. The registers contain the baptism, marriage and burial records for all of those areas prior to 1841. Volume 1 contains the records from 1558 to 1744.
Trentham Parish Register, Volume 1 Editor and Secretary: Rev. F. J. Wrottesley, Denstone Vicarage, Uttoxeter. Copied by Rev. S.W. Hutchinson, Assistant Curate of Blurton Privately Printed for the Staffordshire Parish Register Society. 1906