The Visitation of Cambridge
The visitation of Cambridge made in a (1575) Continued and enlarged with the visitation of the county made by Henery St. George, Richmond herald, marshall and deputy to Willm. Camdem, Clarenceulx, in a 1619, with many other descents added thereto.
Ed. by John W. Clay. London, 1897. 153 p. front. (coat of arms) 28 cm. From the Quintin Publications Collection.