Collections of the Nova Scotia Historical Society, 1893 - 1895, Volume 9
Collections of the Nova Scotia Historical Society, 1893 - 1895, Volume 9. (1895)
One of a series of publications by the Nova Scotia Historical Society, the first of which was published in June 1878. This is number 9 (IX) in the series and collects the papers read before the society in the years 1893 to 1895. The titles of these papers are:
- The Voyages and Discoveries of the Cabots (21 pages.)
- A Chapter in the History of the Township of Onslow, N. S (33 pages.)
- Richard John Uniacke (45 pages.)
- Ships of War Lost on the Coast of Nova Scotia and Sable Island, during the Eighteenth Century (17 pages.)
- Louisbourg : An Historical Sketch (59 pages + two maps.)
In addition there are three "In Memoriam" dedications to members of the Society, lists of the current Officers and Members of the Society, and of papers previously published.
The Archive CD Books Project exists to make reproductions of old books, documents and maps available on CD to genealogists and historians, and to cooperate with local libraries, museums and record offices in providing money to renovate old books in their collection, and to donate books to their collections, where they will be preserved for future generations.
Archive CD Books Canada