Western Australia Blue Book 1883-85
Western Australia Blue Book 1883-85. 1883-85.
This CD contains the following Blue Books compiled from official returns in the Colonial Secretary?s Office
- Western Australia Blue Book for the year 1878
- Western Australia Blue Book for the year 1879
- Western Australia Blue Book for the year 1880
- Western Australia Blue Book for the year 1881
- Western Australia Blue Book for the year 1882
You can expect to find people named within their categories or government departments including as follows:
- Legislative Council
- Government employees in alphabetical order
- Governor?s staff
- Colonial Secretary?s staff
- Executive Council staff
- Staff listed by government department
- Return of officers giving security for due discharge of duties
- School head teachers and attendance officers
Blue Books are summaries of governmental activities and contain many statistical records determined by the activities of the government and the economy and as such can prove useful references for determining an historical perspective at a given point in time.
The Archive CD Books Project exists to make reproductions of old books, documents and maps available on CD to genealogists and historians, and to cooperate with local libraries, museums and record offices in providing money to renovate old books in their collection, and to donate books to their collections, where they will be preserved for future generations.