Registers of Smethcote, Shropshire 1609 - 1812
Smethcote is a parish in the diocese of Lichfield and in the rural deanery and hundred of Condover. It lies 9 miles south west from Shrewsbury, and 5 miles north of Church Stretton. The Parish Register contains Baptism, Marriage, and Burial records. The records were kept in Latin and cover the years 1609 to 1812.
The registers of Smethcote, Shropshire 1609-1812 Transcribed by T.R. Horton, Esq. London: Privately Printed for the Shropshire Parish Register Society, In Conjunction with the Parish Register Society. 1899