All Results for Leverett
56,538 matches in 3,516 collections
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (950) Free!
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (327) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (159) Free!
- Record of the Massachusetts Volunteers, 1861 - 1865, Volume 1 (106) Free!
- Record of Service of Connecticut Men in the Army and Navy of the United States During the War of the Rebellion (52) Free!
- Sibley's Harvard Graduates, Volume 3, 1678 - 1689 (1885) (46)
- Williams College, Alumni Number (Williamstown, Massachusetts), 1914 (30) Updated
- Northeastern University (Boston, MA), 1917 - 2007 (27)
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (19)
- Saint Leo College, Yearbook (Saint Leo, Florida) (19)
- Field Genealogy, Being the Record of all the Field Family in America Whose Ancestors Were in this Country Prior to 1700 (244)
- Hutchinson Papers, Volume 2 (47)
- History And Genealogy of the Montague Family of America, Descended From Richard Montague of Hadley, Massachusetts, And Peter Montague of Lancaster Co., Virginia (1886) (41)
- Newton Genealogy, Genealogical, Biographical, Historical, Being a Record of the Descendants of Richard Newton of Sudbury And Marlborough, Massachusetts 1638 (39)
- Field Genealogy, Volume 1 (1901) (38)
- A Memoir, Biographical & Genealogical of Sir John Leverett (290)
- Western Massachusetts, A History, 1636 - 1925, Volume 1 (114)
- A Genealogical History of Henry Adams of Braintree, Massachusetts; Also John Adams, of Cambridge, Mass., 1632-1897 (80)
- The Georgians (65)
- A Genealogical Memoir of the Family of Elder Thomas Leverett of Boston (60)
- Applications for Enrollment of the Commission to the Five Civilized Tribes, 1898-1914 (50) Free!
- Historical Catalogue of the Members of the First Church of Christ in New Haven, Connecticut (Center Church) A. D. 1639 - 1914 (19)
- Middletown Upper Houses (15)
- Records of the Governor and Company of the Massachusetts Bay in New England, 1628 - 1686, Volume 4, Part 2 (15)
- Records of the Governor and Company of the Massachusetts Bay in New England, 1628 - 1686, Volume 3 (12)
- Georgia Intestate Records (21)
- Suffolk County Wills (12)
- Suffolk County Wills: Abstracts of the Earliest Wills Upon Record in the County of Suffolk, Massachusetts (11)
- Records and Files Of The Quarterly Courts Of Essex County Massachusetts, 1636 - 1683, Volume 7 (11)
- Records and Files Of The Quarterly Courts Of Essex County Massachusetts, 1636 - 1683, Volume 8 (10)
- Everton's Genealogical Helper (58)
- History of the Old South Church (Third Church) Boston, Volume 1 (34)
- William Leverett Chase (31)
- A Municipal History of the Town and City of Boston During Two Centuries: from September 17, 1630, to September 17, 1830 (27)
- History of the Town of Rockingham, Vermont, 1907 - 1957 (23)
Try this: With soundex on the surname