All Results for Wording
5,885 matches in 1,923 collections
- History of the San Juan Water Boundary Question (28) Free!
- The Record of Connecticut Men in the Military and Naval Service During the War of the Revolution, 1775 - 1783 (6) Free!
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (6) Free!
- Journal of Proceedings of the Annual Encampment of the Sons of Veterans, U.S.A., September 1895 (6) Free!
- War of the Rebellion: A Compilation of the Official Records of the Union And Confederate Armies, Volume 16, Part 1 (4) Free!
- Genealogist, a Quarterly Magazine of Genealogical, Antiquarian, Topographical and Heraldic Research, Volume 28, 1912 (3)
- Standard Atlas of Allen County, Indiana, 1898 (2)
- Historical Gazetteer And Biographical Memorial of Cattaraugus County, New York (1)
- Edinburgh: A Historical and Topographical Account of the City (1)
- Highways and Byways in Hampshire (1)
- Various Ancestral Lines of James Goodwin And Lucy (Morgan) Goodwin of Hartford, Connecticut, Volume 2 (9)
- Maryland and Virginia Colonials: Genealogies of Some Colonial Families, Volume 1 (9)
- Meredith, New Hampshire: Annals And Genealogies (1932) (7) Updated
- Complete Peerage of England, Scotland, Ireland, Great Britain And the United Kingdom, Volume 4 (7)
- History of the Family of Maunsell (Mansell, Mansel), Volume 2 (1917) (6)
- The People's Mandate: Referendums and a More Democratic Canada (34)
- Some Records of Persons by the Name of Worden, Particularly of Over One Thousand of the Ancestors, Kin, and Descendants of John and Elizabeth Worden (23)
- Various Ancestral Lines of James Goodwin and Lucy (Morgan) Goodwin of Hartford, Connecticut (12)
- The Tenmile Country and Its Pioneer Families (10)
- Dawes - Gates Ancestral Lines: A Memorial Volume Containing the American Ancestory of Mary Beman (Gates) Daves, Volume 2 (7)
- Old Houses of the Ancient Town of Norwich (5)
- Early Deeds Relating to Newcastle upon Tyne (3)
- The Court Rolls of the Honor of Clitheroe in the County of Lancaster, Volume 1 (3)
- Index of Wills Proved in the Prerogative Court of Canterbury, 1383-1558, Volume 1 (3)
- Early Wills of Westchester County, New York, From 1664 To 1784 (2)
- Everton's Genealogical Helper (33)
- Meredith, New Hampshire: Annals and Genealogies (9)
- Genealogical Magazine, Volume 4, May 1900 - April 1901 (1901) (8)
- How to Decipher and Study Old Documents (6)
- Lincoln in the Telegraph Office: Recollections of the United States Military Telegraph Corps During the Civil War (6)
Try this: With soundex on the surname