All Results for Than
3,386,409 matches in 20,372 collections
- History of Fairfield County, Connecticut, with Illustrations and Biographical Sketches of Its Prominent Men and Pioneers (727)
- The Works of John Adams, Second President of the United States, Volume 6 (593)
- The Works of John Adams, Second President of the United States, Volume 1 (572)
- Life of Rev. Joseph Emerson (570)
- Recollections of A Busy Life (Horace Greeley) (563)
- MyHeritage Family Trees (1,343) Updated
- The Op Dyck Genealogy (128)
- Powers-Banks Ancestry, Traced in All Lines To the Remotest Date Obtainable, Charles Powers, 1819 - 1871, and His Wife Lydia Ann Banks, 1829 - 1919 (105)
- Papers and Pedigrees Mainly Relating to Cumberland and Westmorland (102) Updated
- John Lee of Farmington, Hartford County, Connecticut, and His Descendants (94)
- Official U. S. Army Register, 1922 (1,282) Free!
- Official U. S. Army Register, 1921 (1,236) Free!
- Official U. S. Army Register, 1923 (1,143) Free!
- Medical And Surgical History of the War of the Rebellion, Volume 1, Part 3 (963) Free!
- Official U. S. Army Register, 1 December 1918 (863) Free!
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (4,567)
- College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA), 1899 - 1995 (1,990)
- Swarthmore College (Swarthmore, PA), 1883 - 2009 (1,787)
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (1,678)
- Northeastern University (Boston, MA), 1917 - 2007 (1,500)
- Historical Collections of Harrison County, in the State of Ohio, With Lists of the First Land-Owners, Early Marriages -1841, Will Records,-1861 (69)
- Scottish Land-Names, Their Origin And Meaning (44) Updated
- Land Owners in Ireland 1876 (43)
- Account Book of a Country Store Keeper in the 18th Century at Poughkeepsie , Records in Dutch And English, Preserved Among the Papers in the Office of the Clerk of Dutchess County, New York (24)
- Federal Land Series, Volume 3, 1810 - 1814 (17)
Try this: With soundex on the surname