All Results for Tacy
11,235 matches in 1,186 collections
- World War II Army Enlistment (41) Free!
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (10) Free!
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Naval Reserve, April 1 1949 (9) Free!
- The Official Roster of the Soldiers of the American Revolution Buried in the State of Ohio (3) Free!
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (2) Free!
- Salt Lake Daily Tribune (Salt Lake City,Utah) (49)
- Narragansett Historical Register, a Magazine Devoted To the Antiquities, Genealogy And Historical Matter Illustrating the History of the State of Rhode Island And Providence Plantations, Volume 1 (1882) (18)
- London Daily Mail (London,United Kingdom) (17)
- Lebanon Daily News (Lebanon,Pennsylvania) (12)
- Daily Milwaukee News (Milwaukee,Wisconsin) (12)
- Swarthmore College (Swarthmore, PA), 1883 - 2009 (24)
- Delaware Valley College of Science and Agriculture (Doylestown, PA), 1960 - 1987 (16)
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (10)
- West Virginia Wesleyan College (Buckhannon, WV), 1908 - 2009 (10)
- Duke University (Durham, NC), 1912 - 1995 (7)
- Genealogy of the Shoemaker Family of Cheltenham (1903) (75)
- Genealogy of the Descendants of John Kirk, Born 1660, at Alfreton, in Derbyshire, England. Died 1705, in Darby Township, Chester (Now Delaware) County, Pennsylvania (1912) (43)
- Colonial Families of the United States of America, Volume 2 (36)
- Biographical Annals of Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, Volume 1 (28) Updated
- Genealogy of the Sharpless Family, Descended From John And Jane Sharples, Settlers Near Chester, Pennsylvania, 1682 (1887) (24)
- Early Friends Families of Upper Bucks: with Some Account of Their Descendants (159)
- Genealogy of the Descendants of John Kirk born 1660, at Alfreton, in Derbyshire, England, died 1705, in Darby Township, Chester (now Delaware) County, Pennsylvania (59)
- Byberry Waltons: An Account of Four English Brothers Nathaniel & Thomas & Daniel & William Walton (56)
- Some Other Joneses: Descendants of Increase Jones 3, 1752-1825, of Minerva, New York, NY (Elijah J. 2, Cornelius J. 1) (52)
- Babcock Genealogy (49)
- Leicestershire Parish Records (12)
- Delaware Quaker Records: Early Members of Wilmington Meeting (1921) (8)
- Register Book of Marriages Belonging To the Parish of St. George, Hanover Square, in the County of Middlesex, Volume 1, Part 1, 1725 - 1787 (2)
- Registers of St. Paul's Church, Convent Garden, London, Burials, 1653 - 1752, Volume 4 (2)
- Register of Parish of St. James, Clarkenwell, 1551 - 1700, Volume 1, Part 1 (2) Updated
- The Natchez Court Records, 1767 - 1805 (6)
- State of New Jersey, Index of Wills, Inventories, Prior to 1901 (4)
- Hickman County, Kentucky Will Books, Volume 4, 1841 - 1845 (3)
- Calendar of Wills Proved in the Consistory Court of the Bishop of Gloucester, 1541 - 1650 (2)
- Ohio Cemetery Records: Extracted from the "Old Northwest" Genealogical Quarterly (2)
Try this: With soundex on the surname