All Results for Suc
82,890 matches in 9,881 collections
- Whitaker's Directory of Titled Persons for the Year 1898 (71)
- A Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Extinct and Dormant Baronetcies of England, Ireland, and Scotland (62)
- Fayette County, Pennsylvania Biographies (54)
- History of Fairfield County, Connecticut, with Illustrations and Biographical Sketches of Its Prominent Men and Pioneers (47)
- A Biographical Record of Chemung County, New York (39)
- War of the Rebellion: A Compilation of the Official Records of the Union And Confederate Armies, Volume 38, Part 3 (27) Free!
- War of the Rebellion: A Compilation of the Official Records of the Union And Confederate Armies, Volume 25, Part 1 (27) Free!
- Battles of the United States, Volume 1 (25) Free!
- History of the Scottish Highlands Highland Clans And Highland Regiments, Volume 1 (25) Free!
- War of the Rebellion: A Compilation of the Official Records of the Union And Confederate Armies, Volume 34, Part 1 (25) Free!
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (74)
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (68)
- College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA), 1899 - 1995 (52)
- Duke University (Durham, NC), 1912 - 1995 (32)
- Lebanon Valley College, Yearbook (Annville, Pennsylvania) (32)
- Cyclopedia of South Australia 1907-09 (217)
- Cyclopedia of Western Australia 1912-13 (169)
- Biographical Annals of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Containing Biographical and Genealogical Sketches of Prominent and Representative Citizens and of Many of the Early Settlers (157)
- Cyclopedia of Victoria (144)
- Foxs History of Queensland 1919-23 (117)
- History of Frederick County, Maryland, Volume 2 (125)
- Western Massachusetts, A History, 1636 - 1925, Volume 1 (90)
- History of Bergen County, New Jersey, 1630 - 1923, Volume 1 (89)
- An Illustrated History of the State of Montana (81)
- Genealogical and Memorial History of the State of New Jersey, Volume 1 (76)
- Federal Land Series, Volume 3, 1810 - 1814 (4)
- York Deeds, Book 17, 1734-1736 (2)
- Account of the Disbursements of the West-Riding of the County of York, From January To December 1851, 1852 (1)
- York Deeds, Book 11, Part 1, 1722 -1726 (1)
- Historical Collections of Harrison County, in the State of Ohio, With Lists of the First Land-Owners, Early Marriages -1841, Will Records,-1861 (1)
Try this: With soundex on the surname