All Results for Spinner
38,673 matches in 1,998 collections
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (377) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (112) Free!
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (60) Free!
- History of the First Regiment of Heavy Artillery, Massachusetts Volunteers, Formerly the Fourteenth Regiment of Infantry, 1861 - 1865 (14) Free!
- Air Force Register Extracts (11) Free!
- US Property Owners Index and Maps (260)
- Gazetteer of Berkshire County, Massachusetts, 1725-1885 (1885) (64)
- Gazetteer of Grafton County, New Hampshire, 1709-1886 (10) Updated
- Gazetteer of Hampshire County, Massachusetts, 1654-1887 (10)
- Genealogist, a Quarterly Magazine of Genealogical, Antiquarian, Topographical and Heraldic Research, Volume 25, 1909 (3)
- Lancashire: Biographies, Rolls of Honour, 1917 (36)
- Arrol, Arroll And Arrell Families (15)
- Historic Homes and Institutions and Genealogical and Personal Memoirs of Chester of Delaware Counties, Pennsylvania (11)
- Genealogical And Biographical Record of New London County, Connecticut (9)
- Commemorative Biographical Record of Tolland And Windham Counties, Connecticut, Part 1 (9)
- Annals of Bolton (1888) (32)
- The Descendants of Edward Eanes of Henrico and Chesterfield Counties in Virginia (16)
- Birthrights: A Genealogical Record of Canadian Branches of Hunt, Scott, Ives & Farwell Families (12)
- History of the Counties Lehigh and Carbon in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (10)
- The Helmer Family: Philip Helmer (the Pioneer) and His Descendants (9)
- Manchester, Salford 1933 Kelly's Directory (1,040)
- Cumberland, Allegany County, Maryland, City Directory, 1937 (440)
- Cumberland, Allegany County, Maryland, City Directory, 1939 (298)
- Pawtucket and Central Falls, Providence County, Rhode Island, City Directory, 1940 (276)
- Fall River, Massachusetts, City Directory, 1905 (251)
- Registers of the Chapel of Horbury in the Parish of Wakefield in the County of York, 1598-1812 (66)
- The Parish Registers of Addingham, in the West Riding of Yorkshire (39)
- Registers of the Parish of Walton-Le-Dale in the Country of Lancaster : Baptisms, Burials And Marriages 1609-1812 (30)
- Register of Marriages For the Parish of Edinburgh, 1751 - 1800 (15)
- Derbyshire Parish Registers, Marriages, 1578 - 1837, Volume 12 (14) Updated
- Manchester Court Leet Records (28)
- Index To the Wills And Inventories Now Preserved in the Probate Registry, at Chester, 1791 - 1800 (25)
- Index To the Wills And Administrations Now Preserved in the Probate Registry at Chester, For the Years 1801-1810, Part 1 (22)
- Index To the Wills And Administrations Now Preserved in the Probate Registry at Chester, For the Years 1801-1810, Part 2 (19)
- Court Leet Records of the Manor of Manchester,1552-1686, 1731-1846, Volume 9 (4)
Try this: With soundex on the surname