All Results for Simones
2,280 matches in 121 collections
- 1930 United States Census (207) New!
- 1910 United States Census (134) New!
- National Electoral Council of Venezuela, 2006 - 2007 (100)
- 1870 United States Census (29) New!
- 1850 United States Census (21) New!
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (7) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (7) Free!
- Massachusetts Soldiers And Sailors of the Revolutionary War, a Compilation From the Archives, Volume 14 (3) Free!
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (3) Free!
- Records of Awards and Decorations of Honor During the Vietnam War (1) Free!
- Register of Solihull, Co. Warwick, 1538 - 1668, Volume 1 (2)
- Essex Antiquarian; a Quarterly Magazine Devoted To the Biography, Genealogy, History And Antiquities of Essex County, Massachusetts, Volume 11, 1907 (2)
- Register of Hanham And Oldland, Gloucestershire, 1584-1681 (2)
- English Family Goodwin Papers: Being Material Collected in the Search for the Ancestry of William and Ozias Goodwin (2)
- The Genealogy of the Cleveland and Cleaveland Families, Volume 3 (1)
- The Genealogy of the Cleveland and Cleaveland Families, Volume 1 (1)
- The Dorchester and Weymouth Families of Humphrey, Volume 3 (1)
- The Washbourne Family of Little Washbourne and Wichenford in the County of Worcester (1)
- The History of Haverhill, Massachusetts: From its First Settlement, 1640 - 1860 (1)
- Records Relating To the Early History of Boston, 1876 (1) Updated
- St. Paul, Ramsey County, Minnesota, City Directory, 1936 (2)
- St. Paul, Ramsey County, Minnesota, City Directory, 1938 (2)
- Scranton, Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania, City Directory, 1936 (2)
- St. Paul, Ramsey County, Minnesota, City Directory, 1939 (1)
- St. Paul, Ramsey County, Minnesota, City Directory, 1944 (1)
- Worcester Wills and Administrations, 1451 - 1600 (2)
- Index of Wills Proved in the Prerogative Court of Canterbury, 1605 - 1619, Volume 5 (1)
- Records and Files Of The Quarterly Courts Of Essex County Massachusetts, 1636 - 1683, Volume 2 (1)
- Index Register To Next of Kin, Heirs at Law And Cases of Unclaimed Money Advertisements in Great Britain, the Colonies, India, America, France, Germany, Ireland, And All Parts of the World (1904) (1)
- Magnalia Christi Americana, Volume 2 (1)
- Pioneer Families of Franklin County, Virginia (1)
- History of Haverhill, Massachusetts, From Its First Settlement in 1640, To the Year 1860 (1)
- Genealogical Dictionary of The First Settlers of New England (Savage), Volume 4 (1)
- Genealogical Dictionary of the First Settlers of New England, Volume 4 (1)
Try this: With soundex on the surname