All Results for Silles
1,094 matches in 142 collections
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (2) Free!
- Pierce's Register: Register of the Certificates Issued by John Pierce, Esquire to Officers and Soldiers of the Continental Army Under Act of July 4, 1783 (2) Free!
- The 24th Battalion, C.E.F., Victoria Rifles of Canada, 1914 - 1919 (1) Free!
- Register of the Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps and Reserve Officers on Active Duty, January 1 1958 (1) Free!
- Record of the Services of Illinois Soldiers in the Black Hawk War, 1831-32, and in the Mexican War, 1846 -1848 (1) Free!
- US Naturalization Records (4) Free!
- Passenger and Immigration Index (3)
- Passengers arriving in New York from Ireland 1846 - 1851 (2)
- The Famine Immigrants: Lists of Irish Immigrants Arriving at the Port of New York, 1846 - 1851, Volume 7, Part 2 (1)
- German Immigrants: Lists of Passengers Bound from Bremen to New York, 1863 - 1867 (1)
- Halmota Prioratus Dunelmensis, 1296 - 1384 (3)
- Chronicles of the Builders of the Commonwealth, Volume 5, Part 1 (1891) (3)
- County Families of the United Kingdom, or, Royal Manual of the Titled And Untitled Aristocracy of England, Wales, Scotland, And Ireland, 1909 (2)
- County Families of the United Kingdom (2)
- Visitation of Yorkshire in the Years 1563 And 1564 (2)
- Some Descendants of Colonel John Washington and of His Brother Captain Lawrence Washington (2)
- New England Historical And Genealogical Register, Index, S - Z (1)
- Long Island Source Records: The New York Genealogical and Biographical Record (1)
- The Genealogy of John Lindsley (1845-1909) and His Wife Virginia Thayer Payne (1856-1941): of Boston, Massachusetts (1)
- Willis And Inventories Illustrative of the History, Manners, Language, Statistics, &C., of the Northern Counties of England, Volume 2, Part 1 (1)
- Leicestershire Parish Records (14)
- Transcript of the First Volume, 1538-1636, of the Parish Register of Chesham, in the County of Buckingham (7)
- Commissariot Record of Lanark. Register of Testaments, 1595-1800 (1903) (2)
- Parish Registers of St. Albans Abbey, 1558-1689 (1) Updated
- Buckinghamshire Parish Registers. Marriages, 1552 - 1812, Volume 1 (1) Updated
Try this: With soundex on the surname