All Results for Remer
17,055 matches in 704 collections
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (104) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (84) Free!
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (29) Free!
- Air Force Register Extracts (8) Free!
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Naval Reserve, 1 April 1953 (7) Free!
- Williams College, Alumni Number (Williamstown, Massachusetts), 1914 (8) Updated
- Catalogue of Officers And Graduates of Columbia University From the Foundation of King's College in 1754 (1912) (4)
- Alumni Catalogue of Bucknell University, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, 1851-1915 (4) Updated
- Alabama Agricultural and Mechanical College, General Catalogue of Sigma Alpha Epsilon (1918) (3)
- Union University: Centennial Catalog 1795-1895 of the Officers And Alumni of Union College in the City of Schenectady, New York (3) Updated
- The Whitney Family of Connecticut, and Its Affiliations: Being an Attempt to Trace the Descendants, as Well in the Female as the Male Lines, of Henry Whitney, from 1649 to 1878, Volume 1 (46)
- Genealogy of Frederick H. Waldron From the Time of the Settlement of New Amsterdam (New York) Through the Waldrons, Whitneys And Riggses (1909) (8)
- Whitney Family of Connecticut, 1649-1878, Volume 2, Part 2 (6)
- Whitney Family of Connecticut, 1649-1878, Volume 1, Part 2 (4)
- Early Settlers of New York State, Volume 2 (3)
- History of Yates County, New York with Illustrations and Biographical Sketches of Some of the Prominent Men and Pioneers (45)
- Past And Present of Adams County, Nebraska, Volume 1 (6) Updated
- History of Stearns County, Minnesota, Volume 2 (1915) (6)
- Lanier, a Genealogy of the Family who came to Virginia and their French Ancestors in London (5)
- Aldermans in America (5)
- Register of Baptisms, Marriages And Burials 1538 A.D. To 1812 A.D. (1903) (11)
- Jesuit Relations And Allied Documents: Travels And Explorations of the Jesuit Missionaries in New France, 1610-1791, Volume 53 (2)
- Catalogue of the Members of the Church in the United Society in New Haven, 1742 - 1855 (1)
- History of the Ancient Parish of Sandbach, Co. Chester (1)
- New South Wales Police Gazette 1899 (2)
- Military Minutes of the Council of Appointment of the State of New York, 1783 - 1821, Volume 2 (2)
- Report of the Adjutant General of the State of Kansas, 1861-1865, Volume 1 (1)
- South Australian Government Gazette 1857 (1)
- South Australian Government Gazette 1850 (1)
- Early Ohio Settlers Purchasers of Land in Southwestern Ohio, 1800 - 1840 (2)
- New Jersey Index of Wills, Volume 3 (2)
- State of New Jersey, Index of Wills, Inventories, Prior to 1901 (2)
- Early Kentucky Tax Records: from The Register of the Kentucky Historical Society (2)
- Calendars of Lincoln Wills, 1320 - 1600, Volume 1 (1)
Try this: With soundex on the surname