All Results for Racey
9,629 matches in 402 collections
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (58) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (43) Free!
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (14) Free!
- Revolutionary War Service Records (12) Free!
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps and Reserve Officers on Active Duty, January 1 1965 (5) Free!
- The Canadian Biographical Dictionary, Ontario - 1880. (7)
- The Whitney Family of Connecticut, and Its Affiliations: Being an Attempt to Trace the Descendants, as Well in the Female as the Male Lines, of Henry Whitney, from 1649 to 1878, Volume 1 (5)
- Genealogy of the Hannum Family: Descended From John And Margery Hannum, Settlers In Chester County, Pennsylvania (1911) (4)
- Spaid Genealogy (1922) (4)
- Burke's American Families with British Ancestry (4)
- The Storied Province of Quebec, Biographies, Volume 5 (21)
- History of the County of Brant, Volume 1 (1920) (16)
- Pioneers of the Upper Ottawa and The Humors of the Valley, South Hull and Aylmer Edition (10)
- Early Records, Hampshire County, Virginia (10)
- The Hout Family for Two Hundred and Twenty Seven Years (6)
- Boston, Massachusetts, City Directory, 1939 (10)
- Lovell's Canadian Dominion Directory, 1871, Ontario (9)
- Asheville, Buncombe County, North Carolina, City Directory, 1914 (8)
- Book of Reference of the City of Quebec and Village of Saint Sauveur (7)
- Cumberland, Allegany County, Maryland, City Directory, 1939 (6)
- Registers of the Abbey Church of Ss. Peter And Paul, Bath, 1569 - 1800, Volume 1 (4)
- Register of the Parish of St. Peter And S. Kevin, Dublin, 1669-1761 (3)
- Year of Jubilee: a Brief Sketch of Fifty Years' Work in the Church of St. James the Apostle, Montreal, 1864-1914 (1)
- Registers of the Abbey Church of Ss. Peter And Paul, Bath, 1569 - 1800, Volume 2 (1)
- True Register of Parishe of St. James, Clarkenwell, 1666-1719 (1)
- Hampshire County [West] Virginia Personal Property Tax Lists, 1800 - 1814 (36)
- Abstracts of the Testamentary Proceedings of the Prerogative Court of Maryland, Volume 14, 1716 - 1719; Liber 23 (pp. 44-402) (4)
- Hampshire County, Virginia (now, West Virginia): Volume 2, 1817 - 1823 (4)
- New Jersey Index of Wills, Volume 3 (2)
- State of New Jersey, Index of Wills, Inventories, Prior to 1901, Volume 3 (2)
Try this: With soundex on the surname