All Results for Quen
5,030 matches in 632 collections
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (28) Free!
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps, 1 January 1954 (6)
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (6) Free!
- Scots Brigade in the Service of the United Netherlands, Volume 1, 1752 - 1697 (4)
- Register of the Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps, January 1 1953 (4)
- Immigrant Ships Transcribers Guild (16)
- The Famine Immigrants: Lists of Irish Immigrants Arriving at the Port of New York, 1846 - 1851 (6)
- The Famine Immigrants: Lists of Irish Immigrants Arriving at the Port of New York, 1846 - 1851, Volume 1 (6)
- Passenger and Immigration Index (6)
- Passengers arriving in New York from Ireland 1846 - 1851 (4)
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (3)
- Boston State College (Boston, MA), 1969 - 1982 (2)
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (1)
- Delaware Valley College (Doylestown, PA), 1989 - 2009 (1)
- Broad Ripple High School, Yearbook (Indianapolis, Indiana) (1)
- Diary of Henry Machyn of London (107)
- Genealogies of the Catholic Families of Aroostook County, Maine and the Catholic Diocese of Edmundston, New Brunswick, Volume 2 (9)
- Histoire Des Connestables: Chanceliers Et Gardes Des Seavx (1658) (6)
- Dictionnaire Genealogique, Heraldique, Chronologique Et Historique, Volume 2 (3)
- Kaskaskia Records, 1778-1790 (3)
- Peru, Baptisms, 1556-1930 (27) New!
- Jesuit Relations And Allied Documents: Travels And Explorations of the Jesuit Missionaries in New France, 1610-1791, Volume 22 (10)
- Spain, Baptisms, 1502-1940 (6) New!
- Jesuit Relations And Allied Documents: Travels And Explorations of the Jesuit Missionaries in New France, 1610-1791, Volume 30 (6)
- Norway, Baptisms, 1634-1927 (4) New!
- Court Book of the Liberty of Saint Sepulchre Within the Juisdiction of the Archbishop of Dublin, 1586-1590 (5)
- Suffolk County Wills (2)
- Calendar of Wills Proved And Enrolled in the Court of Husting, London, 1258-1688, Part 2 (2)
- Records and Files Of The Quarterly Courts Of Essex County Massachusetts, 1636 - 1683, Volume 5 (1)
- Suffolk County Wills: Abstracts of the Earliest Wills Upon Record in the County of Suffolk, Massachusetts (1)
Try this: With soundex on the surname