All Results for Queensbury
3,096 matches in 670 collections
- U.S. Social Security Death Index (18)
- A Genealogy of the Descendants of Robert Austin of Kingstown, Rhode Island (17)
- Find A Grave (15) Free! Updated
- Bradford Antiquary: The Journal of the Bradford Historical & Antiquarian Society (9)
- True and Authentic Register of Persons Still Living, by God's Grace, Who in the Year 1709, Under the Wonderful Providence of the Lord Journeyed from Germany to America of the New World (8)
- MyHeritage Family Trees (615) Updated
- Pedigree of the Family of Royds (2)
- Le Neve's Pedigrees of the Knights Made By King Charles II, King James II, King William III And Queen Mary, King William Alone, And Queen Anne (2)
- Meitzler Ahnentafel Pedigree Chart Collection (2)
- Genealogy of the Lefferts Family, 1650 - 1878 (1)
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (35) Free!
- New York: Index of Awards on Claims of the Soldiers of the War of 1812: With an Added Introduction by Brigadier General Francis J. Higgins, Adjutant General (17) Free!
- The Burning of the Valleys: Daring Raids from Canada Against the New York Frontier in the Fall of 1780 (4) Free!
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (4) Free!
- Major Index to Pension List of the War of 1812, Volume 1 (3) Free!
- Northeastern University (Boston, MA), 1917 - 2007 (19)
- Lenoir College, Yearbook (Hickory, North Carolina) (3)
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (3)
- Washington and Lee University (Lexington, VA), 1895 - 2009 (3)
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (2)
- History of Warren County, New York (1885) (261)
- The Name and Family of Fairchild (31)
- History And Biography of Washington County And the Town of Queensbury, New York (27)
- The Haviland Genealogy: Ancestors and Descendants of William Haviland of Newport, Rhode Island, and Flushing, Long Island, 1658 - 1688 (26)
- Van Deursen Family, Volume 1 (24)
- The First Fifty Years of the Church of England in the Province of New Brunswick. 1783 - 1833 (4)
- Registers of the Parish Church of Calverley, 1681 - 1720, Volume 3 (2)
- Early Members of the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (2)
- Annals of the American Pulpit, Volume 9, Part 2 (1)
- Reformed Church in Pennsylvania (1) Updated
- Everton's Genealogical Helper (25)
- Refugees of 1776 from Long Island to Connecticut (6)
- Cassell's Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland, Volume 5 (3)
- Armorial General, Precede d'un Dictionnaire Des Termes Du Blason / Par J. B. Rietstap, Volume 2 (3)
- Lovell's Gazetteer of British North America - 1874 (3)
Try this: With soundex on the surname